Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

I just started watching this and I've only seen the first 4 episodes so far and it's lovely. 

It's so realistic and relatable. Why aren't more people watching this?!

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. This show is relatable and much better than the other crap out there. Certain parts are a little too dramatic but otherwise the show is good. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Show's pretty nice for a change. I liked Suman and Radhika's bond. But, family and the Radhika's father too controlling that he doesn't realize that he's just putting her in fear even more. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 11 months ago
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Show's pretty nice for a change. I liked Suman and Radhika's bond. But, family and the Radhika's father too controlling that he doesn't realize that he's just putting her in fear even more. 

it’s a sad reality! My parents too, especially my mom is like her father. Sigh. It affects your entire life, parents because of their own insecurities they don’t realize the kind of damage they are doing into their daughters! I’m glad today’s generation parents are so much more informed now, regarding parenting and its effects on their children! It’s a curse growing up so fear bindedly!

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Please dear audience....try to support such a gem like show like this and katha ankahee , as well other shows of sony tv....

Esa show baar baar nahi aate naa aayenge....

Herumb khote and neelanjana mam are really godess  makers ....who listened to we people who want content.

We are hunger of such shows which shows relativity to real world.....no witch makers listens us , show us.... its both (Herumb khote and neelanjana mam) ....

A lot of thanks to these gem makers to bring such a good content after my favorite "Dhadkan Zindagi Ki"..🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Please don't let it fail audience and fans of this show..

Aur itihaas gavaah hai ki sony ke jitne acche shows rahe naa , sab ke TRP 0.2 ,0.3 se kabhi aage  nahi badha...its fact....its  business of big makers to manipulate and tarnish such shows...

I too watch Katha Ankahee and Sapno ki chhalaang.  Bith are amazing, refreshing as they don't have saas bahu type of cringe so far.