Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

https://twitter.com/Flawsfrootx/status/1653423362809663489?s=20

β€οΈ this whole thing was my favourite.. 

I'm gonna trun blind eyes about ravi and kavya marriage if in future episode they gonna keep giving these type of sences πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this shaadi Wali episode is the longest running scene  in whole television history plz πŸ™ when they will change the costumes/ dresses πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

yess he was confused with her behaviour and was thinking why and when she became like this πŸ€£ bro yee tumhare liye hi change hui hai nhi too she was a little cow and ravi ke sath hi fight karti thi... Ab she taking stand for herself at front of all family 

Yes he enjoying her company bcoz he always had that banter with her, love to make fun of her and and he never liked kavya when keerti was alive kavya tried to force him and literally harassed him so he was neve comfortable with kavya and her behaviour 

For me keerti and ravi is whole different story jab tak the I enjoy it.. They were more of bestie β€οΈ

@bold....cant agree more on this😳

samarp2 thumbnail

I'm gonna trun blind eyes about ravi and kavya marriage if in future episode they gonna keep giving these type of sences πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

same, whole scene in bedroom was very sweet & with romance in air, & even that song " main tera, main tera" fitted him perfectly, the way he was looking at her, when the song was playing

dat_INFJ thumbnail

They have good chemistry. I just wish the script was better.πŸ˜•

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

I think this shaadi Wali episode is the longest running scene  in whole television history plz πŸ™ when they will change the costumes/ dresses πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

woo to hai hii πŸ€£

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

They have good chemistry. I just wish the script was better.πŸ˜•

yess they made ravi a bigamist which I hate it... This left a bitter taste after watching romantic sences 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Aaj ka bhi episode wahi same dialogue ravi we won't accept her bahu and ravi you are not my wife but he feels somethings for her 

And prati became savitri who all set too save ravi and win him from kavya 

Well pure episode mai I liked last mint sence tashan bwt ravi and prati.. They both were amazing in the sence.. 

I hope they had something different then marrying kavya to ravi and shit πŸ€ͺ

samarp2 thumbnail

Aaj ka bhi episode wahi same dialogue ravi we won't accept her bahu and ravi you are not my wife but he feels somethings for her 

And prati became savitri who all set too save ravi and win him from kavya 

Well pure episode mai I liked last mint sence tashan bwt ravi and prati.. They both were amazing in the sence.. 

I hope they had something different then marrying kavya to ravi and shit πŸ€ͺ

Yaa whole epi wasted in only talking & lecture πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†, only last few mins of leads tashan 😎 was good or else nothing much happened  same rant πŸ˜΅ from 1 week πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅

leguni thumbnail

where i can watch it live? please