Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Only good thing happened was Prati gave nice slap to Kavya 😆 Ravi as usual stood there mute😆 seeing his 2 wives fighting for him😆 who he doesn’t care🤣

Now waiting for her to give him one slap 😆👋 

samarp2 thumbnail

After so long finally we got half epi with Ravi & Pratiksha  some eyelock  some close moments ☺️ & as usual Ravi can’t say anything front of Prati 😆 he gets so engrossed in her😆 & keeps denying his feelings 🤪😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

After so long finally we got half epi with Ravi & Pratiksha  some eyelock  some close moments ☺️ & as usual Ravi can’t say anything front of Prati 😆 he gets so engrossed in her😆 & keeps denying his feelings 🤪😆

yes finally we get a good episode of ravi and pratiksha 

Sences was good and dreamy and songs bhi ache the 

He was damm confuse with her behaviour and his fillings 😆 he is in denials that she is his wife and he feels something for her 🤣

And funny thing that I totally agree with pratiksha that he himself got trapped in this whole revenge marriage 🤣 bacha presans hai 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Only good thing happened was Prati gave nice slap to Kavya 😆 Ravi as usual stood there mute😆 seeing his 2 wives fighting for him😆 who he doesn’t care🤣

Now waiting for her to give him one slap 😆👋 

uski khud band baji padi hai soch raa himalaya chala jata hu 🤣

Bechare ko wahi khusi milegi 2 wife ke bich ghoomar karte nazar aayga 🥺

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Omg how long they gonna wear the wedding outfits man I feel sorry for whole cast's 😆 track aage nhi kar rhe kam se kam outfits hi change kar doo actors feel good 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

yes finally we get a good episode of ravi and pratiksha 

Sences was good and dreamy and songs bhi ache the 

He was damm confuse with her behaviour and his fillings 😆 he is in denials that she is his wife and he feels something for her 🤣

And funny thing that I totally agree with pratiksha that he himself got trapped in this whole revenge marriage 🤣 bacha presans hai 

yaa so true Deepu, after long scenes were really dreamy☺️ after like  months😆

yaa loved the way he was all confused😆, kept calling her yaar😆😳, & even was saying meri patni to himself😎😆 & Parvati aa gayi iske aandar😆🤣

even he enjoys her company, he becomes himself, which he wasnt even with Keerti, & Kavya🥺🤣, hes like stuck with her🤣👍🏼

samarp2 thumbnail

uski khud band baji padi hai soch raa himalaya chala jata hu 🤣

Bechare ko wahi khusi milegi 2 wife ke bich ghoomar karte nazar aayga 🥺

even i felt bad for him there one time🤣, but he deserved that😆.

Prati is fighting for herself & him together🤣🤣

samarp2 thumbnail

Omg how long they gonna wear the wedding outfits man I feel sorry for whole cast's 😆 track aage nhi kar rhe kam se kam outfits hi change kar doo actors feel good 

yaa i know🤣, track moved a lil😆 finally, but not outfit😔🤣...so tired of seeing them with same outfit for months🥱

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

even i felt bad for him there one time🤣, but he deserved that😆.

Prati is fighting for herself & him together🤣🤣

i know that once ravi will get married will bacame bechara majboor pati and prati will fight for him and her patni hak u know ek favourite trope 🤣

So I seriously feel sorry for him ravi gonna mandir ka bell sab usko aate jate baja kar jane wale hai 🤣🛎️

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

yaa so true Deepu, after long scenes were really dreamy☺️ after like  months😆

yaa loved the way he was all confused😆, kept calling her yaar😆😳, & even was saying meri patni to himself😎😆 & Parvati aa gayi iske aandar😆🤣

even he enjoys her company, he becomes himself, which he wasnt even with Keerti, & Kavya🥺🤣, hes like stuck with her🤣👍🏼

yess he was confused with her behaviour and was thinking why and when she became like this 🤣 bro yee tumhare liye hi change hui hai nhi too she was a little cow and ravi ke sath hi fight karti thi... Ab she taking stand for herself at front of all family 

Yes he enjoying her company bcoz he always had that banter with her, love to make fun of her and and he never liked kavya when keerti was alive kavya tried to force him and literally harassed him so he was neve comfortable with kavya and her behaviour 

For me keerti and ravi is whole different story jab tak the I enjoy it.. They were more of bestie ❤️