Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Yo, The show ended?smiley3smiley3smiley3

Based on the posts here, looks like they didn't disappoint to make us disappointed on the show again.smiley39

How did it end? Was it that crappy?

crappiest of crappiest i can say smiley37smiley36, last epi didnt make any sensesmiley39smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I agree . Even the last episode was not worth watching. Even that was Kavya centered. Worst story ever. Writers are out of imagination and ideas. 

Mandeep's abruptly changed. She had chances to change before too. Kavya and her mom were just outside the house. 

Who calls it an ending except those writers.smiley37

smiley37 @ bold....that was most funnysmiley37, after Malhar's style exitsmiley37smiley39, they should have used the track to expose Keerti's murdersmiley39...good show went in drain where exactly the story should have startedsmiley39

adi kinjal 1 epi love story also didnt made up till end smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

hope they had not showed kavya -ravi scene in 2nd last episode ...totally unnecessary.......

At the very least they should have made kinjal record how manvi is recommending to kavya to molest Ravi and played it in front of mandeep....would have justified mandeep's change of heart and would have been brilliant to see mandeep give maanvi a tight slap.......but nope!!

Also,they could have had malhar blurt out truth that he killed kirti since he was shown to be drunk as it is....it would have closed major loop-hole....would have left us with atleast some satisfaction.!!!

Seems like since they got extension to now the serial was sponsored by Aditi and Dhruvi (kavya and maanvi) thats y they got the meatier role....there is no other way to justify what hap post extension!!

so true, loved ur scenario above smiley20smiley32, atleast they should have shown this track, would have justified her change behaviour...she just abruptly changed like anythingsmiley39

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley37 @ bold....that was most funnysmiley37, after Malhar's style exitsmiley37smiley39, they should have used the track to expose Keerti's murdersmiley39...good show went in drain where exactly the story should have startedsmiley39

adi kinjal 1 epi love story also didnt made up till end smiley37smiley37

Cannot agree moresmiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

How is Parineeti still getting viewership??

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yaa exactly...everything was so rushed, nothing made sense at all...whole show & last epi was about Kavya...& no punishment for her or her mom..i thought atleast Mandeep will tell them something, nothing was disclosed & that Malhar, just walked like that...like why did he even enter the show...lol..yaa him just walking like hero didnt made any sensesmiley44smiley37smiley37

I'm still thinking why they were so rushed 🤔 I mean probably Big Boss will start on 15th October, right then they should have ended the show on 13th October so Raviksha’s storyline will have completed with their confessions and SR within two weeks without Kavya smiley13 but it seems as usual the writers weren't bothered..... do you remember that episode 140 where Raviksha got drunk, actually that episode has everything even they hugged and said I L U to each other and it was supposed to be the end before they got an extension but what we watched on last Friday was just an insult to everyone from these sick minded writers 😭

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

How is Parineeti still getting viewership??

I think it's coz of Neeti as vamp and Pari as mahaan devi and that dude is the bigamist joker ever actually he enjoys romancing the both girls at the same time smiley37and Trp aunties loves to see that 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarinX1

I think it's coz of Neeti as vamp and Pari as mahaan devi and that dude is the bigamist joker ever actually he enjoys romancing the both girls at the same time smiley37and Trp aunties loves to see that 🤣

The leads of that show are so annoying, even more annoying than Kavya in this show. Don't know what people enjoy in that torture show.

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

in the last episode of DP-Ravi just said one word "sorry" and that's all ....Prati forgave...just like that!!!.....at least they could have shown one good conversation between them instead of the whole shaadi again!!....i had imagined something like-

Ravi saying sorry multiple times and telling prati he is not worth it and that she deserves better and he cannot imagine y she would still stay with him!!

and Prati saying how can she leave someone who became a human shield between her and a certain death!!..and that she has not put him on a pedustle...she understands that both of them are humans with flaws and marriage is a lot of work and they will both have to put in the effort moving forward...coz that is their "Dharam"........and marriage is "for better and for worst".....this was worst and she is staying for the better".........atleast that would have justified her staying with him.....

dat_INFJ thumbnail

crappiest of crappiest i can say smiley37smiley36, last epi didnt make any sensesmiley39smiley36

Well, I'm certainly glad that I didn't watch itsmiley36