Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

So many things no answer  smiley39 no confession  smiley19 no slap 👋 to Kavya smiley7 or Manvi  smiley7 need with unnecessary another wedding smiley29smiley29

In whole 21 mins only pushing out Kavya was worth scene which was only a sec smiley18smiley13

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

and how have the makers lived up to all our expectations ......end tak matlab end tak....no real conversation between the leads......they  even let Malhar go scott free....thereby restoring our faith in DPserial world's faulty judicial system...poor kirti  no justice until the end!!!..........and poor main leads of ours...R-P now R.I.P foreversmiley38

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

So many things no answer  smiley39 no confession  smiley19 no slap 👋 to Kavya smiley7 or Manvi  smiley7 need with unnecessary another wedding smiley29smiley29

In whole 21 mins only pushing out Kavya was worth scene which was only a sec smiley18smiley13

what do you expecting these uncreative makers who doesn't even know how to handle their own flipping show 🙄.... so they spend another half of the episode useless rants as usual, who will be the bahu or dharampatnii in this ghost mansion 🤡 and interestingly Ravi after he got to know what Kavya has done again, instead at least giving him one proper dialogue about how he feels to doubts Prati they made him guilty free 🤦‍♀️ like seriously what kind of soft sorry was that after he questioned her character 😫 and here comes the queen of doormat league aka Prati who was justifying his stupidity...... Malhar 🤣 walking out like boss must be the funniest part, like he literally not a killer.... I thought Bhootni Keerti deserves justice, but oh hallelujah we all deserved a big justices 😭😭 from these unprofessional and abnormal writers, whoever she or he is , they deserves to retire immediately, period!.

revatijoshi thumbnail

show is over.But lets recall a few Ravi-Prati scenes .Here's a few that I liked-

1.Ravi-Prati saying "bye" to each other when Ravi was leaving for office

2.loved the whole scene of Ravi-Prati when their car gets hijacked by the 3 goons(prior to marriage).....I was anticipating more such cute/funny scenes if they had investigated kirti murder mystery together...but alas!!

3.Ravi prati kinjal kidnapping sequence ---all R-P scenes were good if only we did not have to watch Kavya and her mom in the middle

4.R-P scene when he follows her voice to meet her in the jail (the first time she's in jail)

Any more good ones that anyone remembers........

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Yo, The show ended?smiley3smiley3smiley3

Based on the posts here, looks like they didn't disappoint to make us disappointed on the show again.smiley39

How did it end? Was it that crappy?

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

I agree . Even the last episode was not worth watching. Even that was Kavya centered. Worst story ever. Writers are out of imagination and ideas. 

Mandeep's abruptly changed. She had chances to change before too. Kavya and her mom were just outside the house. 

Who calls it an ending except those writers.smiley37

revatijoshi thumbnail

hope they had not showed kavya -ravi scene in 2nd last episode ...totally unnecessary.......

At the very least they should have made kinjal record how manvi is recommending to kavya to molest Ravi and played it in front of mandeep....would have justified mandeep's change of heart and would have been brilliant to see mandeep give maanvi a tight slap.......but nope!!

Also,they could have had malhar blurt out truth that he killed kirti since he was shown to be drunk as it is....it would have closed major loop-hole....would have left us with atleast some satisfaction.!!!

Seems like since they got extension to now the serial was sponsored by Aditi and Dhruvi (kavya and maanvi) thats y they got the meatier role....there is no other way to justify what hap post extension!!

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

hope they had not showed kavya -ravi scene in 2nd last episode ...totally unnecessary.......

At the very least they should have made kinjal record how manvi is recommending to kavya to molest Ravi and played it in front of mandeep....would have justified mandeep's change of heart and would have been brilliant to see mandeep give maanvi a tight slap.......but nope!!

Also,they could have had malhar blurt out truth that he killed kirti since he was shown to be drunk as it is....it would have closed major loop-hole....would have left us with atleast some satisfaction.!!!

Seems like since they got extension to now the serial was sponsored by Aditi and Dhruvi (kavya and maanvi) thats y they got the meatier role....there is no other way to justify what hap post extension!!

Well the writers were never interested in working on scripts, let alone giving the main leads the space and the focus they needed.I think the ending of the show was preplanned for them so before at 10.00 pm slot the rating was stable so they couldn't ended however after they got an extension instead at least putting in 1% of efforts, they actually went to copy- paste from Kumkum bhagya 🤣 have you ever seen such laziness makers like them 🙄..... they had a lot of opportunity to remove that useless bigamy but for them Kavya was their no 1 thus without her the show cannot be exists and the whole screen spaces was dedicated to her and her mother even in the last episode Kavya was still in illegal wife 🤦‍♀️ Ravi just kicked her out of the house but not his life..... I'm not surprised Mandeep's changed behavior for second coz none of the characters from this show makes senses anyway like Malhar was actually blabbering few minute before that he will make Prati back in his life by hook or by crook but you see in the next minute he was in Randhawa mansion exposing Kavya 🤡.

revatijoshi thumbnail

yup true that about Malhar........and what was the most disgusting was the lame one word Sorry by Ravi smiley15......and prati accepting it....like she was literally saying dude I had these low expectations only from you (kidnapping,bigamy,calling kavya's attempt to poison whole family as her childishness ...if he can do this then doubting his wife is peanuts compared to this!!)and now I will spend lifetime proving my  innocence to you and your criminal family coz even if I sneeze they will be like she got this contagious infection in this house on purpose to kill us all!!!.....

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NarinX1

what do you expecting these uncreative makers who doesn't even know how to handle their own flipping show 🙄.... so they spend another half of the episode useless rants as usual, who will be the bahu or dharampatnii in this ghost mansion 🤡 and interestingly Ravi after he got to know what Kavya has done again, instead at least giving him one proper dialogue about how he feels to doubts Prati they made him guilty free 🤦‍♀️ like seriously what kind of soft sorry was that after he questioned her character 😫 and here comes the queen of doormat league aka Prati who was justifying his stupidity...... Malhar 🤣 walking out like boss must be the funniest part, like he literally not a killer.... I thought Bhootni Keerti deserves justice, but oh hallelujah we all deserved a big justices 😭😭 from these unprofessional and abnormal writers, whoever she or he is , they deserves to retire immediately, period!.

yaa exactly...everything was so rushed, nothing made sense at all...whole show & last epi was about Kavya...& no punishment for her or her mom..i thought atleast Mandeep will tell them something, nothing was disclosed & that Malhar, just walked like that...like why did he even enter the show...lol..yaa him just walking like hero didnt made any sensesmiley44smiley37smiley37