Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Indeed. ❀️

Although I am glad that instead of stretching it unnecessarily, they gave it a proper ending. My only regret is we didn't get to watch Neel and Kaju establishing themselves in their professional fields. πŸ˜ͺ

Still, with the glimpses of their lives after the short leap, at least they showed us NeiKa were truly happy and that's all that matters. πŸ€—

Dev and Neel were gems! ❀️

And what I loved about them was how they always stood by each other. ❀️

Dev was definitely my favourite...the ideal loving husband

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Dev was definitely my favourite...the ideal loving husband

Yeah! 

That man had the patience of a saint. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Although, I still believe he deserved better than Pari. 🫣 Not because she was specially abled but because of her extreme selfishness. 😀

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Yeah! 

That man had the patience of a saint. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Although, I still believe he deserved better than Pari. 🫣 Not because she was specially abled but because of her extreme selfishness. 😀

I always respected him for marrying someone like Pari and protecting her. 

Pari has to be one of the most annoying disabled characters I have seen on TV. She was so loud and stubborn all the time.🀒 Don't know if it was the character requirement or the actress was overdoing it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

I always respected him for marrying someone like Pari and protecting her. 

Pari has to be one of the most annoying disabled characters I have seen on TV. She was so loud and stubborn all the time.🀒 Don't know if it was the character requirement or the actress was overdoing it.

That's one way to look at it. πŸ€—

I guess that thought never crossed my mind since I was aware of the OG and knew Pari and Dev's marriage was inevitable.

But you are right; a person who's able to look beyond the baggage that comes with taking care of a specially abled person and love them for who they are is definitely a gem at heart. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

And what I loved the most about Dev was how sorted he was. Like... his relation with Neel and Kaju was independent of how he felt about Pari or how the Khuranas treated him.

He was sad about his daughter but he didn't become toxic. He simply focused on helping others.

Even post Chandni and Noor's entry, he always tried to maintain a balance. It was rather Pari who wanted him for herself and then suddenly left him. 😑 I still believe she didn't really love anyone, be it Neel or Dev and most certainly not Kaju. It was always about concept and her own benefit.

I remember when Kaju told her that she won't be able to live with her in the hills, she simply said she knew Kaju would take care of her. Even at that point she was only thinking about herself. 😑

As for her so called sacrifice, it had more to do with Nimrat's manipulation as to how Dev won't be happy with her and once again she acted based on a concept of a happy family. It wasn't even about Dev.

I like to believe the fault was with the writing because in the initial days Meera did bring out the innocence of Pari quite effectively. It started degrading from the Madhur Track when the makers focused on Pari's desperation to get married. 😑

Yes, that track lead to some huge development such as Neel's realization and Dev taking Kajal in but I wish they handled it more carefully because ultimately it did irreparable damage to Pari's character.

It's practically ironic that despite having many chances to redeem her, the makers only worsened the situation. I fail to understand how on earth did they come up with such convoluted definition of innocence because Pari was anything but that. 😑

Edited by Nush_Rat - 12 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

That's one way to look at it. πŸ€—

I guess that thought never crossed my mind since I was aware of the OG and knew Pari and Dev's marriage was inevitable.

But you are right; a person who's able to look beyond the baggage that comes with taking care of a specially abled person and love them for who they are is definitely a gem at heart. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

And what I loved the most about Dev was how sorted he was. Like... his relation with Neel and Kaju was independent of how he felt about Pari or how the Khuranas treated him.

He was sad about his daughter but he didn't become toxic. He simply focused on helping others.

Even post Chandni and Noor's entry, he always tried to maintain a balance. It was rather Pari who wanted him for herself and then suddenly left him. 😑 I still believe she didn't really love anyone, be it Neel or Dev and most certainly not Kaju. It was always about concept and her own benefit.

I remember when Kaju told her that she won't be able to live with her in the hills, she simply said she knew Kaju would take care of her. Even at that point she was only thinking about herself. 😑

As for her so called sacrifice, it had more to do with Nimrat's manipulation as to how Dev won't be happy with her and once again she acted based on a concept of a happy family. It wasn't even about Dev.

I like to believe the fault was with the writing because in the initial days Meera did bring out the innocence of Pari quite effectively. It started degrading from the Madhur Track when the makers focused on Pari's desperation to get married. 😑

Yes, that track lead to some huge development such as Neel's realization and Dev taking Kajal in but I wish they handled it more carefully because ultimately it did irreparable damage to Pari's character.

It's practically ironic that despite having many chances to redeem her, the makers only worsened the situation. I fail to understand how on earth did they come up with such convoluted definition of innocence because Pari was anything but that. 😑

I never liked Pari since the first episodeπŸ˜† Plus her whole look and hairstyle was so OTT

I never knew this show was also a copy. Was the OG exactly the same? Or were the tracks different?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I never liked Pari since the first episodeπŸ˜† Plus her whole look and hairstyle was so OTT

I never knew this show was also a copy. Was the OG exactly the same? Or were the tracks different?

Well, that's interesting. πŸ˜†

NGL, even I skipped her scenes as much as possible because I usually don't like such OTT behavior. I know it sounds horribly wrong but the way specially-abled people are portrayed in Indian Television, it's just not my cup of tea.

About tolerating her, in the OG, the character Pari was insufferable from the very beginning and here at least she was introduced as a sweet person who genuinely loved her brother. Not to mention the way she was mistreated by Jaydeep. So yeah, I did like her in that way until the RAJU JAAP destroyed everything.

😑 😑 😑

Yes, this show is a remake of Star Jalsa's popular show Jol Nupur.

They have taken the basic idea from there but thankfully Gud Se Meetha Ishq is infinitely better than the OG.

The OG is one of the most negative and convoluted show I have ever come across. πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

I thank my lucky stars every day that the show ended pretty quickly because if they had followed the OG to attain their desired TRP, it would have been a complete disaster.

The OG Neel was a scoundrel and OG Kaju was another piece of shit.   

Amartya (Dev) had a Ghum type of relationship with his Sister-in-law while his coward brother tolerated everything silently.

And Pari being Pari, you can only imagine. πŸ€”

When the first promo aired, I loved the cinematography but didn't quite enjoy the Mehmaan Bhagwaan Hota Hain Trope.πŸ€”

The second promo increased my apprehension further because I didn't want another toxic Imlie type of show and when they revealed the protagonists' name, I gave up completely being aware of the OG's toxicity.

It's a coincidence that I saw the clip of Kaju confessing to Satyakam and something struck a cord. Perhaps it was Pankhuri's acting and the way she portrayed Kaju's heartbreak that I took a deep breath and decided to watch the show from the beginning. Also Neel being remorseful was a pleasant surprise and I loved how since the beginning they built up their relation slowly with friendship and mutual respect being the foundation.

One year later, I'm simply glad that I watched this show because, despite its shortcomings, Neel and Kaju's love story is one of the best and purest kind of tale that I'll cherish forever. β€οΈ ❀️ ❀️

Edited by Nush_Rat - 11 months ago