Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

@bold: Exactly so...Her hatred is unreasonable...she is looking evil here...Romance ka to band baj gayi already...now when she falls for him, she needs to regret and apologize and yearn for him and he needs to want nothing to do with her for some time before I can digest this love...

Pratham should hate her when he finds out and if he genuinly does something bad then, we wont be able to blame him...

O Pratham cant leave Ranav right...from what I understand without Pratham Ranav is just a dead body...Ranav ka soul to andar hai nehi, he died...

Ranav ka soul nahi mara hain. Pratham is still able to recall a lot of things related to Ranav

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Woh pari hai, matlab Indra dev ke blessings aur aish-aaram se Pali badi hain, toh hai thoda sa ego 😆 The Devlekha in her wants Pratham dead forever. Woh phir se waapas Zinda hogaya hain yeh bardasht nahi kar paa rahi hain. Devlekha just wants to kill him again and go back to her pari lok her evil mom might be waiting 😆 

Ha ab Indra dev wale stories to we know na from all the mytho shows😆 to unke direct contact mein pali bari hai apne evil mom k pass...Ego thoda nehi bohot bada hai uski...😆dekhte hai ye ego pahele marta hai ya Ranav k life risk pahele hota hai...😆

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Ranav ka soul nahi mara hain. Pratham is still able to recall a lot of things related to Ranav

Ha but they declared na Ranav mar gaya...din mein 50 bar to pratham bolta hai vo ranav mar gaya, apne bhatije ka badla bhi le raha yamini gang se...I thought Ranav ka hi body and brain hai to mil gaya hoga kuch residue memories from the brain...EK mata ka show hai🤣

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Ha ab Indra dev wale stories to we know na from all the mytho shows😆 to unke direct contact mein pali bari hai apne evil mom k pass...Ego thoda nehi bohot bada hai uski...😆dekhte hai ye ego pahele marta hai ya Ranav k life risk pahele hota hai...😆

Phir se half murder attack hoga zaroor Ranav pe. Woh Bach jayega is baar aur uske pyar mein bhi pad Gaya hoga 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ekta mayya is planning something intense....

Red sareee.... Dance....

Both can any extend to prove their intenion.....

Pratham didn't rape Devlekha. Yes he cheated.

But that because she cheated Aswanth.....

Now tables turned 😍😍😍😍

What extend Bela will go to kill pratham....

Orr....

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

looks like mainly she will first fall for him, in all this badla & all, then it will be from his side...promo seems like she is thinking & not him...their chemistry looks amazing..Shalin offscreen seems to be nicely flirting with his female co stars😆, there was one video of them where reporter was asking about who checks phone or something😆, he was quick to say we check out each other😆😎...lol...Esha seemed embarrassed😆, by his that comment😆

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like mainly she will first fall for him, in all this badla & all, then it will be from his side...promo seems like she is thinking & not him...their chemistry looks amazing..Shalin offscreen seems to be nicely flirting with his female co stars😆, there was one video of them where reporter was asking about who checks phone or something😆, he was quick to say we check out each other😆😎...lol...Esha seemed embarrassed😆, by his that comment😆

Eisha bhi flirt kar rahi thi, she said I give all my attention to you, u don't give me any attention 😆 reply mein he said I look only at u 🤣

she also said I know everything about him but he doesn't know anything about me