mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

She is a great actress. I recently re-watched Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar and her performance was flawless. She also gave exceptional performances in her debut film, Hasee to Phasee, and the Girl on the Train remake. In my opinion, she is as good as, if not better than, Alia. However, despite being a tremendously gifted actress, she has made many wrong career choices.

Thoughts??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She lost weight and along with that her focus. 

Same with Sara who lost weight and her IQ apparently.

That said, I find Parineeti just okay. And to me, she was a touch over in Hasee Toh Phasee. Not bad but at some places I was like. That is the only film I have seen of hers.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

Nope. 

Infect she is criminally over rated on this obsessive forum. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL no. She’s criminally OVER-rated.

Above average actress, basic pretty face (not pretty enough to be in BW) and an annoying personality too… She’s way too over-hyped for what she actually delivers.

Under-rated are Radhika Apte (yes even now) Dimri etc. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

She is a great actress. I recently re-watched Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar and her performance was flawless. She also gave exceptional performances in her debut film, Hasee to Phasee, and the Girl on the Train remake. In my opinion, she is as good as, if not better than, Alia. However, despite being a tremendously gifted actress, she has made many wrong career choices.

Thoughts??

Wut?? You actually thought Girl On The Train remake was where PC Jr was good??😆😆 She was soo hammy! In places I was laughing when she was crying 😆 That’s how bad she was in it!

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is a very average actress. She was fine in Shuddh Desi Romance, didn't like her in anything after that. Don't know why people were going gaga over Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar. Two non actors made for a super boring film.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She is above average at best. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The girl on the train? 😂

After seeing Emily Blunt in the original, the remake looked like a joke. 
and I actually liked Parineeti when she started out esp in her debuth film with Ranveer and HTP but she was laughable in the Girl on the train remake 😳

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think she was wonderful in Meri Pyaari Bindu! Her bubbly personality offscreen has done her more bad than good. She was too good in Sandeep and Pinky Farar. 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Parineeti is one actress whose acting performance has steadily declined in quality..... I had so much hope from her😔