Mysterious Babbars and melodramatic Chopras

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

So I finally caught up with this week's episodes and I want to start the topic with some precious words for Sicku. 

Sicku you haraami , arrogant and disgusting piece you never gave us ITV cliches like leads stuck in forest, having nok jhoks, soft moments in their hatred when it's about Raghvi but giving all things Chanaq😡🤬🤬

And coming to topic so the so called sister of Mr Babbar is fishy , who's behind misunderstandings between father and son because she wants to have property for her fav children. And Mr Babbar is craving for son and actually loves his son more than anything. Everyone in the family have their own motives chalo acha hain at least they aren't crying. 

So Raunaq heard his sister saying Chandini trapped her hmm fare enough for him to trust his sister and half conversation ya it's going to be another Chandini or something else and Chandini will become white as ITV FLs can never be wrong and MLs always only misunderstand poor FLs.

Coming to Chopras , Chandini I don't have anything to talk about you because at this point you aren't doing anything to criticize you more but if possible stop meeting your dadi or Nani because they are dead boring and how about try to ask for CCTV footage to prove your innocence sweetie.

And I don't even understand what Roshni wants now. I don't get what more power she needs to take revenge on Chandini.  She made her jailed so she already have enough power to do so, so I am not getting her logic of sideline Sarjot and get more power. It's not like Chandini is Babbars fav and they will mind her doing anything illegal.  So her new mission is to patch up father and son.  I actually liked this as it's always FL who does this planning of patch up when comes to ML and his father so it's Roshni here. Good luck to you even though your so called revenge against your sister makes zero sense and whatever happened with Nirbhay was a accident and you also played a part in that.

Hoping they drag this Tom and Jerry version of leads more. Aman and Sai doing this version better than meaningless flirting thing especially Aman. 

PS: Again hate you sicku for that jungle main mangal episodes.  We got served with only thrashmukhs and sunny kirti 🤬😤🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

So I finally caught up with this week's episodes and I want to start the topic with some precious words for Sicku. 

Sicku you haraami , arrogant and disgusting piece you never gave us ITV cliches like leads stuck in forest, having nok jhoks, soft moments in their hatred when it's about Raghvi but giving all things Chanaq😡🤬🤬

And coming to topic so the so called sister of Mr Babbar is fishy , who's behind misunderstandings between father and son because she wants to have property for her fav children. And Mr Babbar is craving for son and actually loves his son more than anything. Everyone in the family have their own motives chalo acha hain at least they aren't crying. 

So Raunaq heard his sister saying Chandini trapped her hmm fare enough for him to trust his sister and half conversation ya it's going to be another Chandini or something else and Chandini will become white as ITV FLs can never be wrong and MLs always only misunderstand poor FLs.

Coming to Chopras , Chandini I don't have anything to talk about you because at this point you aren't doing anything to criticize you more but if possible stop meeting your dadi or Nani because they are dead boring and how about try to ask for CCTV footage to prove your innocence sweetie.

And I don't even understand what Roshni wants now. I don't get what more power she needs to take revenge on Chandini.  She made her jailed so she already have enough power to do so, so I am not getting her logic of sideline Sarjot and get more power. It's not like Chandini is Babbars fav and they will mind her doing anything illegal.  So her new mission is to patch up father and son.  I actually liked this as it's always FL who does this planning of patch up when comes to ML and his father so it's Roshni here. Good luck to you even though your so called revenge against your sister makes zero sense and whatever happened with Nirbhay was a accident and you also played a part in that.

Hoping they drag this Tom and Jerry version of leads more. Aman and Sai doing this version better than meaningless flirting thing especially Aman. 

PS: Again hate you sicku for that jungle main mangal episodes.  We got served with only thrashmukhs and sunny kirti 🤬😤🤬

that jungle scene was actually forced one without logic

Raunaq took her to Indore instead of Delhi 

Amritsar se Indore ka raasta 20hrs h by road 

Then next day vo Delhi pahunch b gyi 

Indore se Delhi ka distance h 13 hours by road.

Upar se she is dead sick 

Kuch bhi ghusana tha ghusa dia

He still hates raghvi fd so bs uske lie unko jalane ke lie kuch b dal dia.

Most of the points I agree with you 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kavita99

that jungle scene was actually forced one without logic

Raunaq took her to Indore instead of Delhi 

Amritsar se Indore ka raasta 20hrs h by road 

Then next day vo Delhi pahunch b gyi 

Indore se Delhi ka distance h 13 hours by road.

Upar se she is dead sick 

Kuch bhi ghusana tha ghusa dia

He still hates raghvi fd so bs uske lie unko jalane ke lie kuch b dal dia.

Most of the points I agree with you 

Obviously that's illogical , this whole leads stuck in forest, miraculously finding jhopda and to their luck no one comes whole night leaving them alone. It's stupid , illogical things. Ekta mata shows even more stupid things but that's the thing, jungle main mangal are not logical thing it's called ITV cliches and are given to leads which is common in every show especially mata and Gul ammi shows. It's just sicku never gave Raghvi such ITV cliches just served thrashmukhs, sunny, Esha non sense.

At least she is sick, we had Raghav hit by nail and had some serious hospital surgery drama with whole head covered in bandage and next day it was just a plaster hanging on his head with him arranging a date 😬

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago
Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Obviously that's illogical , this whole leads stuck in forest, miraculously finding jhopda and to their luck no one comes whole night leaving them alone. It's stupid , illogical things. Ekta mata shows even more stupid things but that's the thing, jungle main mangal are not logical thing it's called ITV cliches and are given to leads which is common in every show especially mata and Gul ammi shows. It's just sicku never gave Raghvi such ITV cliches just served thrashmukhs, sunny, Esha non sense.

At least she is sick, we had Raghav hit by nail and had some serious hospital surgery drama with whole head covered in bandage and next day it was just a plaster hanging on his head with him arranging a date 😬

haa mujhe pta h it's typical itv clinche lekin atleast usme city toh same rehti h idhar to Amritsar se Indore Indore se Delhi dedh din me krwa dia vo bol rhi hu 

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe becos when Raghavi happened it was covid time. they had lot of travel restrictions and many more..

I also wanted to see romance bet them in forest.. but cldnt happen..

Jungle chodo..even in general there weren't proper romantic scenes in MHRW