Shivangi and Zain

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

This show would have done better with Zain and Shivangi.

Shalin and Eisha do not match.

Ekta selected the right male lead but over all casting isn't upto the mark..There needs to be a certain vibe between characters

I do follow Yrkkh and had posted similar opinions when the 3rd generation took off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

This show would have done better with Zain and Shivangi.

Shalin and Eisha do not match.

Ekta selected the right male lead but over all casting isn't upto the mark..There needs to be a certain vibe between characters

I do follow Yrkkh and had posted similar opinions when the 3rd generation took off.

i am liking shalin but eisha may noy suite as pari  as that smile of pari itself is lacking on her face. She looks very dull like any other daily soap face. Usually paris should be chirping and smilling and always be bit naughty like how we have seen in other shows. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think from the beginning onwaeds Pari is serious in this show.They can make pari bubbly and cheerful even now.only if the makers decide,pari can start smiling in the show.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am liking shalin but eisha may noy suite as pari  as that smile of pari itself is lacking on her face. She looks very dull like any other daily soap face. Usually paris should be chirping and smilling and always be bit naughty like how we have seen in other shows. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I think from the beginning onwaeds Pari is serious in this show.They can make pari bubbly and cheerful even now.only if the makers decide,pari can start smiling in the show.

shivangi was smiling atleast when she was alone. I am just watching today's epi it makes no sense pari ka badhla ðŸ˜†

Bechare ne aag main jalke usko bachaya now pari wants to kill him aise biwi se accha shadi hi na ho 😂

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

right.stupid reason 4 revenge.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

shivangi was smiling atleast when she was alone. I am just watching today's epi it makes no sense pari ka badhla ðŸ˜†

Bechare ne aag main jalke usko bachaya now pari wants to kill him aise biwi se accha shadi hi na ho 😂