Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Vo dono to sab ko mar ke marenge specially hasmukh shah

Number of women in vanraj shah life anupama, ritika , kavya , malvika bhagwan Jane maaya kaise Bach gayi when she perfect 4 vanraj.

Dint u heard vanraj shah is back or ladkiyo ki entry baaki hai abhi , pata nhi kitna dard iss insaan mein jo kabhi khatam hi nhi hota.

Vaise why nandini samar seperated ?

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

I have a feeling anupama mount abu think might comeout true , I mean today if u saw when anu was distributing pamphlets that yellow saree woman who taunted anu that day was seeing pamphlet very carefully so she might create problems, shah family to Hain hi to keep creating problems for anupama or abhi dimpy or natak karengi after knowing anu creating another academy for sure , this all may make anupama to leave ahemdabad to shift to different city along with bhavesh & kanta . Till anupama is near shah house & Vanraj she can never really move forward as they will never let it happen.

Anuj might realise his fault or CA make him realise it was she who wanted to go & why anupama dint stopped her , anuj might return to ahemdabad but by the time anupama left d city , so anuj again take back KE overload himself with work , maaya won't be happy as anuj left , barkha plan will fail as anuj will return, shah family can never be happy keep fighting, samar dance academy failed, maaya might come back to ahemdabad to with barkha trying to fix maaya with anuj but anuj detach himself from everyone except CA .

If everyone will be happy then there will no importance & need of anupama's character.

After leap anupama will be successful 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrAjd3XuD5P/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

99.99% information provided by this account is true. So, the show is indeed headed for a leap, and the new child artist will play CA post-leap.

Aisha will never get MaAn lollipop.😭

She is not going to Mt.Abu??

strancho thumbnail

Is DKP trying to pull a Veer Zara with ApMaAn ? 🤣🤔🤢

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

If everyone will be happy then there will no importance & need of anupama's character.

Satyavachan 😂😂🤣🤣

jagpal68 thumbnail

Don't care for Anuj at all. He stays with Maya, or with anyone. Useless Character. 

StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh acha hai. Bas Anupama apne life me akeli ho Bina Shah's k. Aur Anuj ka pata nahi Maya k saath ho ya na ho koi problem nahi hai. Bas Jo bhi ho dekhne me bas interesting ho. Pichle kuch dino k track se better ho 

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't care about leap. I just want my ANURAJ back. Hope Anupama devi realises how much she LOVES her Meeshtar Shah. After all kagaz ke tukde pe sign karne se rishta khatm thodi hota. Thank God that misogynist Anuj and Bojh CA set her free. Now she can fully devote herself to Shah temple...👍🏼