Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh as much as i didnt his pair up with Nehmat, it is very unprofessional for them to do such thing. Mohit Kumar who is a wonderful actor is also a victim of this. He was replaced by Kunal Jaisingh in Durga aur Charu. Colors is so mean to it's actors! Why take them before when you want big names?

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Oh as much as i didnt his pair up with Nehmat, it is very unprofessional for them to do such thing. Mohit Kumar who is a wonderful actor is also a victim of this. He was replaced by Kunal Jaisingh in Durga aur Charu. Colors is so mean to it's actors! Why take them before when you want big names?

n durga charu doob gaya 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont think they are bringing vd to make ekleen a permanent pair.bcz cd is supposed to be a cameo according to articles. If they wanted it they wouldnt turned advait negative and separated admat.they want ekmat as the soulmates.

Originally posted by: Rafangirl

basically to fit isha's character with ekam permanently, they r bringing big name for nehmat

ph did same with fatejo but viewers were against of seperating fatejo 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Vivian is the new sartaj.so again a famous actor.

Oh I love Vivian. But I don't want him to waste his talent in this show coz Nehmat sucks .. she will turn his life miserable. 😒

Any way I am back. Now will watch for Vivian.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont think they are bringing vd to make ekleen a permanent pair.bcz cd is supposed to be a cameo according to articles. If they wanted it they wouldnt turned advait negative and separated admat.they want ekmat as the soulmates.

Mkers said themselves that VD is a cmeo for 2-3 months but the role could get extension depending on audience reactions.

I hope he is end game with Nehmat, Ekam should stay with Harleen. It doesnt make sense to keep changing pairs every week.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

If Dsena is indeed entering as Sartaj, the makers have done Kushagre dirty here.

Two weeks in a new show, and you're axed?

Very unprofessional.

VD is a new character who will enter after Sartaj exit

Sartaj is turning negative

Though i liked kushagre with Twinkle...i dont know whats their problem with bringing new entries and changing pairs like underwear

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.admat were more popular than ekmat.but the makers did not listen to it and made him negative.

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Mkers said themselves that VD is a cmeo for 2-3 months but the role could get extension depending on audience reactions.

I hope he is end game with Nehmat, Ekam should stay with Harleen. It doesnt make sense to keep changing pairs every week.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

About BOLD - 

Angad, played by actor karan v grover, was brought as a cameo for tejo n become full fledged role n he suddenly became villain to reunite fatejo

Karan v grover won 'best negative lead' in ITA yesterday n said the same in his speech that 'kamal ho gaya bcoz mai toh chota sa cameo karne gaya tha'😆

https://twitter.com/JanYaXTejHaan/status/1650939513848606729/video/1

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes.admat were more popular than ekmat.but the makers did not listen to it and made him negative.

I think Advait was negative ever since he entered

They butchered him way too much that there was no space for redemption

That's why now they are desperate for a fresh hero