Kushagre Dua (Sartaj) Interview

Posted: 11 months ago

I am happy this time they cast a supporting actor to avoid misleading viewers into thinking that Nehmat and Sartaj may become endgame. 😆

Originally posted by awida

I am happy this time they cast a supporting actor to avoid misleading viewers into thinking that Nehmat and Sartaj may become endgame. 😆

i feel main also supporting😆

If Dsena is indeed entering as Sartaj, the makers have done Kushagre dirty here.

Two weeks in a new show, and you're axed?

Very unprofessional.

Vivian is the new sartaj.so again a famous actor.

Originally posted by awida

Why was he replaced?

Originally posted by aekiel

If Dsena is indeed entering as Sartaj, the makers have done Kushagre dirty here.

Very unprofessional.

Very unprofessional.

Just like how the makers brought Angad / Karan V Grover, a known actor for Tejo, they’re doing the same by bringing a known actor Dsena for Nehmat.. so that TRP increases ðŸ˜µ

IMO, Kushagre’s fan following is less than Dsena’s fan following.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Just like how the makers brought Angad / Karan V Grover, a known actor for Tejo, they’re doing the same by bringing a known actor Dsena for Nehmat.. so that TRP increases ðŸ˜µ

IMO, Kushagre’s fan following is less than Dsena’s fan following.

I have no issues with them bringing in Dsena, just that it seems very unprofessional to bring in Kushagre (and he left some other show to get this gig) and axe him after just two weeks.

Might as well have given Dsena another character's name.

basically to fit isha's character with ekam permanently, they r bringing big name for nehmat

ph did same with fatejo but viewers were against of seperating fatejo 

I have no issues with them bringing in Dsena, just that it seems very unprofessional to bring in Kushagre (and he left some other show to get this gig) and axe him after just two weeks.

Might as well have given Dsena another character's name.

@BOLD:

With 3 serials under their belt namely : Udaariyaan , Swaran Ghar and Junooniyatt, they think themselves to be Ekta K who can kick anyone out, do anything to keep their show running.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡