•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

Sorry for my ignorance but I stopped watching the show during Dhara's IVF and then shweta's track. It was boring. Now I am catching up again but not seeing Raavi around. 

Just wanted to know where is Raavi , maami and Anita? Have they left the show?

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Sorry for my ignorance but I stopped watching the show during Dhara's IVF and then shweta's track. It was boring. Now I am catching up again but not seeing Raavi around. 

Mami’s character abruptly stopped in July of last year. Later the actress posted through her Instagram that she has quit the show because the writers didn’t have any role in the upcoming tracks.

Anita seen in March of last year. Same story as Mami.

As for Raavi, Alice got injured in her knee a month ago, asked fir some time off but looks like she has recovered but the makers are not calling her to shoot. No mention of when she is going to return or whether they are removing the character, instead they introduced another villain, Mami’s son, Shivank who is Raavi’s cousin and a creep too.  Shiva has a memory loss, which they are not addressing at all, he doesn’t remember marrying Raavi not having a son, so they don’t have to bring Raavi back. Their child us taken over by Bhabima. 
This PH, its team of writers and creative team is notorious for abruptly getting rid of a character without proper closure and  the actors wait to be called but eventually are forced to quit.

They did it with Mama, Mami, Anita , Hardik, Janardhan, Motiben and Kalyani. Now they are doing it with Raavi.

For them impirtant characters are Bhabima (always) and for the past 250 episodes, Shweta, who is the main antagonist and others have been either sidelined or made side kicks to either Bhabima or Shweta,

And I have been watching this show non-stop since January 25, 2021, observe every detail very closely. 

Mami and Anita left as makers didn't wanted them. 

They killed Mama-Mami in the show. 

Alice got injured a while back but uske theek hone ke baad bhi makers haven't made her come to shoot. 

Also 

If you like ShiVi or even individually

Better stay away from the show. 

They have no ss

Thanks for quick update. Yeah I can see another sacrificial act performed by bhabhi ma. And Shweta's track I watched on and off. Somehow I found it very boring though actress is good.

Back for getting abused as Shiva has lost memory and again in the state of not liking her 🥱

Back for getting abused as Shiva has lost memory and again in the state of not liking her 🥱

Raavi  entered Kandya Niwas in today’s  episode, Shiva started his barrage of insults and this is the beginning. Rishita followed suit, in insulting Raav and She has even met Suman and Dhara yet. 
 On one hand in this show  writers are establishing Bhabima’s pride, respect, authority, mahanta, repeatedly telling the audience that she is the best  the thing to have happened since sliced bread but in the other hand they leave no stone unturned to humiliate and abuse  Raavi on a daily basis. Every single member of Kandya Niwas dies it, its like they all hate her very presence, No winder many feel bad fir Raavi mire than Bhabima because Raavi has been portrayed as a doormat😔