Shiv Thakare- the spiritual guy

Rehnedo_tum thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I love his kalawa, rudraksh, tilak and everything that he puts on and believes in related to spirituality. 

shiv thakare veena jagtap 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poonamah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Always notice Shiv with belief threads ,he wears it on casual suits and Shiv carry it with pride and he looks attractive with it ,may God bless him 

And as Shiv Thakare chant 

Ganpati Bappa Morya 🧿

Celin17 thumbnail

In his interactions with others, Shiv embodies a sense of compassion and understanding that is rooted in his spiritual beliefs. ❤️

Rehnedo_tum thumbnail

Yes. Shiv Thakare often posts Bappa's picture too on IG. He even painted a swastik on his new car. Bahut religious hai

Sunayna00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way he starts most of his day by remembering bappa before any big project also is so devotional 

Samira34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shiv Thakare is the most spiritual person who believes in simplicity. After BB, he first visited Sidhhi Vinayak temple, showing what matters most. After buying his first new car, he immediately offered prayer at Sidhhi Vinayak temple, which he visits more often. Whenever he gets time, he makes sure to visit the temple to offer prayers, be it in Pune or Siridi. Truly a gem of a person in this modern era. #shivthakare

Rehnedo_tum thumbnail

Love the way Shiv Thakare carries his faith proudly with him. This is from Sai Baba Temple visit , Shirdi. 

Rehnedo_tum thumbnail

That yellow tilak...Noor dekho

shivheartbeat thumbnail

Shiv Thakare is soo sweet and spiritual his every line starts and ends with Ganpati Bappa Morya even he wears some threads in his hand also he post Ig stories about Ganpati Bappa everyday🥺♥️

AgniShiva thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This thing is which connect him to many people including me and i am very religious myself and able to connect with him and his devotion.. He is so grounded and relatable.. Such a raw personality he is ❤❤