Karan Kundrra as VEER OBEROI - Character & Performance Discussion 🧵

Sanya_Sharma098 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The character of VEER played by Karan Kundrra is the most intriguing character in the show till now with lots of layers within it which will unfold with each upcoming Episode [only if the makers express it properly on screen:)]

In the beginning Veer was shown as a wolf who doesn't care about anyone & just fed on humans. But with each passing Episode specially the flashback one we came to know that he was not what he is today. Infact he was the most softest human who just wanted to live a happy normal life with Kavya(A werewolf) the girl whom he loved the most. Kavya offered him to turn him into a bhediya so that he becomes immortal but he refused bcz he just wanted to love her like a human till his last breathe. But story takes a turn when Veer is betrayed by his own brother Armaan & the love of his live Kavya is snatched away from him.Thats where the things turned bitter between the two Oberoi brothers.

Coming to present Veer might not show but he does cares for Armaan.Last week When armaan was kidnapped the helplessness & pain in Veer's eyes could be felt.

VEER-EISHA interactions is a bliss to watch.Their banters r so cute. Last two weeks we saw a different glow in Veer's eyes when he was with Eisha.Love is too early so say but definitely the care and fondness for Eisha reflects in Veer's eyes.Veer & Eisha share a very soft and cute chemistry till now and it's so soothing to watch them on screen.I'm looking forward to see their bond grow in upcoming Episodes.

Coming to Karan's performance, he is doing a great job. His expressions, dialogue delivery, those smirks are on point 👏 I specially love the way he act through his eyes. There r very few actors who can act through eye and he is one of them. I'm definitely loving KK as Veer in Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal. 

What r ur opinions about this? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pp1234 thumbnail

I just love the way veer shows his care ..he care alot about armaan and eisha both..he is softie at heart but cant show it so do it in different ways.

Karan potray veer's emotions so aptly.

I am in love with veer and watch the show for him only..

tanigupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

veer is showing all emotions his bhediya avtar, helpful person, angry man, caring , loving....he is the best

the way he played each character is commendable, his expressions and dialogues are amazing 

ebita thumbnail

i m loving how veer s character is slowly unfolding 

the way he cares foe both armann and eisha is clearly see in his eyes 

the way karan kundrra had developed this character slowly is commendable 

Sravya23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like everything about veer at first his character portrayed as dark but in the later episodes it is clear that veer is the only who is helping his brother , his brother gf and friends also his brother gf family . Apart from this veer also have a motive of bringing Kavya back which he is never out focused . This I the only character with multiple shades and helping every individual in the show 

Bhavikkkkk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love Veer’s character as it is a mixture of many as he is emotional ,funny,,scary ,angry ,caring .. Veer’s character is complex one but lovable I want veer in more romantic zone hope  up coming episode will show this side of Veer 

Pjangir02081994 thumbnail

I loved the performance of Veer Oberoi, He is the backbone of the show and his performance is mind blowing🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Turulob thumbnail

Veer is very caring towards Armaan...😊❤️

ShifaJiwani thumbnail

Love how the episodes are progressing each day!! Today again it was all around Veer as always...started off with veer trying to help his brother,to him vs others,at last promo him and eisha♡

It Would be interesting to see how did veer replace armaan in the dance!!

Also veer is the only character who is on the face..he is what he is and does not hide it!! Armaan is loosing the track trying to act all sane hiding his usual self under the covers!

Excited for veersha's dance,their chemistry seems lot more better than the other ones!!

#VeerForTheWin ♡

ShifaJiwani thumbnail

Veer is the heart of the show! He is the only character whose journey has been shown,from his love and yearning for kavya to hiding his emotions for eisha all thr shades have been portrayed brilliantly by the actor(karan kundrra). He plays with his eyes,his eyes are an ocean of emotions itself they convey all the emotions and feelings which he wants to make the audience feel!

+100 for his acting! Will be interesting to see how his character grows♡