Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope they bring in the other two brothers soon coz the storylines of the other two brothers were interesting as well especially the second brother he was constantly in conflict with the oldest brother for everything though they truly loved each other. 

Also I wonder if they are gonna have the same villain guy from the og story coz that guys character had such a major transformation as the show went on.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

I hope they bring in the other two brothers soon coz the storylines of the other two brothers were interesting as well especially the second brother he was constantly in conflict with the oldest brother for everything though they truly loved each other. 

Also I wonder if they are gonna have the same villain guy from the og story coz that guys character had such a major transformation as the show went on.

They already have a villain through kitu gidwani's character 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

They already have a villain through kitu gidwani's character 

her character in the og is obviously overbearing and scheming but she isn't the real villain its the clash of thinking and generations. If they stick to the og storyline of the mom boy you get to see so much about her why she is like the way she is her past and also the story of her true love. Also the mom goes through some pretty harsh things in her old age and its hard to see that but the storyline was very interesting. I hope they stick to that the mom's past story is so bittersweet. 

anikamathur thumbnail

her character in the og is obviously overbearing and scheming but she isn't the real villain its the clash of thinking and generations. If they stick to the og storyline of the mom boy you get to see so much about her why she is like the way she is her past and also the story of her true love. Also the mom goes through some pretty harsh things in her old age and its hard to see that but the storyline was very interesting. I hope they stick to that the mom's past story is so bittersweet. 

That's great but I have a feeling that will she able to accept surili ?? And I hope they don't bring another villain for hum rahe i don't want to see villains anymore 

manny136 thumbnail

That's great but I have a feeling that will she able to accept surili ?? And I hope they don't bring another villain for hum rahe i don't want to see villains anymore 

by the end of the og show they have a really great bond and she is the one the mom trusts to tell things to coz she knows the sons will get upset lol the main villain is suppose to be a guy who will transform a lot as time goes on don't want to spoil but he has a connection to the family and first he wants to destroy them but by the end its a whole other story for all of them lol many characters have grey traits in the show in the og, the second brother does stupid things coz he feels over looked, his wife goes from spoiled princess who was manipulated by the mom and her own mom to a strong woman and a good friend for suraiya and vice versa. All the characters are suppose to evolve.

anikamathur thumbnail

by the end of the og show they have a really great bond and she is the one the mom trusts to tell things to coz she knows the sons will get upset lol the main villain is suppose to be a guy who will transform a lot as time goes on don't want to spoil but he has a connection to the family and first he wants to destroy them but by the end its a whole other story for all of them lol many characters have grey traits in the show in the og, the second brother does stupid things coz he feels over looked, his wife goes from spoiled princess who was manipulated by the mom and her own mom to a strong woman and a good friend for suraiya and vice versa. All the characters are suppose to evolve.

But still they should remove i don't want hum rahe to be ruined like WTHA in Woh To Hai Albelaa they brought so many villains and the list goes on and they will make surili as mahan i know about swastik they ruined the show once it became hit they ruined Radha Krishna and Navya 

manny136 thumbnail

But still they should remove i don't want hum rahe to be ruined like WTHA in Woh To Hai Albelaa they brought so many villains and the list goes on and they will make surili as mahan i know about swastik they ruined the show once it became hit they ruined Radha Krishna and Navya 

but desi villains vs these kind of grey characters is whole different level. The issue with itv is they bring in cartoon vamps or villains who keep on coming back over and over but in this show the villain is connected to the family and even certain family members make mistakes its not all black and white. The ph has a whole script ready to transform into an itv show but if they go off the og script then its gonna be a mess coz all itv has is vamps and villains with no grey characters at all.

anikamathur thumbnail

but desi villains vs these kind of grey characters is whole different level. The issue with itv is they bring in cartoon vamps or villains who keep on coming back over and over but in this show the villain is connected to the family and even certain family members make mistakes its not all black and white. The ph has a whole script ready to transform into an itv show but if they go off the og script then its gonna be a mess coz all itv has is vamps and villains with no grey characters at all.

I agree with your point but I want this show to be similar like noorpur ki rani that show has no villain until they ruined Nauman ejaz's character in that show and TBH sony needs to bring a show without villains and Sony should remake hum tv serials after kamna i want Sony to remake khamoshiyan (2008) drama

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

They are making the FL the typical itv bubbly one who hides her pain under a smile lol in the og version surraiya was more realistic and she had a more realistic approach as well though even she made mistakes.

ML is gonna have certain strained moments with his mother especially when she tries to impose her will on his love life. In the og this isnt even the first woman she drove off from the ml life and we will see that in the future when the ex comes back but no sure will this version have that track. 

The consulting the psychic thing was weird lol in the og version there was this maid who predicted things she had some visions and feelings and was from a village where those old wives tales kind of traditions still went on so the mom asked her and she also felt things or predicted them, mostly about the bahus lol

yeah, the approach/execution was that of a typical FL. I mean, Surili trying to hide the eviction notice and going around by being selfless towards everyone was bit too much to digest. I feel its coming out as way too jovial like nothing wrong in being selfless but the way it came out like somewhere it was too undigested. 

Perhaps, when her store undergoes ruination by failing to pay the rent, maybe some moment of reflection as she does cry over it in the precap. Cause it was too much selflessness in the viewer's face for the first 2 episodes.

Shiv has explained about his estranged relationship with his mother due to her methods & he doesn't have issues with her decisions but rather the approach. Even his brother objects to some of her decisions but his level of difference isn't that objective as Shiv's is. 

The consulting thing was just coming off as funny lmao 😂 🤣 like a "shh! phir koi h" kinda copy & pasted wali acting. ðŸ˜†Moreover, her voiceover whilst Surili & Shiv meeting up wale scenes were making them look even more comical. ðŸ˜†