Bekaaboo

Why so Silence?

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Is anyone still watching bekaboo?

The show is giving me n5 vibe lately. 

I can compare veer with ranav. Both were grey and madly in love. 

Veer was also boss of the cheel clan and ranav made everyone to do jhadu pocha 

Veer was also sort of against crimes and ranav too. 

I guess they are trying to rectify the mistake of glorifying naagin in n5 and brought bekaboo where ml will be shown more powerful than fl 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

I am watching...but this forum is silent to I don't come here...

Ranav k grey shade mein white kuch zada hi dikh Rahi yaar...Veer se zada😆

I mean yes pratham ne pari ko cheat Kia tha but the pari also cheated his brother...to vo pura galat nehi tha..Aakesh ne to phir bhi one sided gadbad Kia tha satyug mein, nageshwari didn't want anything to do with him🤣 pratham to bechara bas iit ka jawab patthar se dia tha...and Ranav 2.0 to full superhero mode mein hai...bure k sath bura, acche humans ka superhero, apne family ka badla... bhagwan ko bhi respect karta hai Banda...uska grey to abhi se kitna white-ish hai...mujhe ye samajh nehi ati ye Pratham, Balka, Ashwat ye Rakshas kyun Bane🤪...they seem good guys to damned kyun the ye🤔

Meko to Rakshas se zada grey uska pari dikh rahi...NOT that I am complaining... I love what they are doing with Ranav2.0/ Pratham ka character...for once ml character zada strong hai, I like it...

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

I am watching...but this forum is silent to I don't come here...

Ranav k grey shade mein white kuch zada hi dikh Rahi yaar...Veer se zada😆

I mean yes pratham ne pari ko cheat Kia tha but the pari also cheated his brother...to vo pura galat nehi tha..Aakesh ne to phir bhi one sided gadbad Kia tha satyug mein, nageshwari didn't want anything to do with him🤣 pratham to bechara bas iit ka jawab patthar se dia tha...and Ranav 2.0 to full superhero mode mein hai...bure k sath bura, acche humans ka superhero, apne family ka badla... bhagwan ko bhi respect karta hai Banda...uska grey to abhi se kitna white-ish hai...mujhe ye samajh nehi ati ye Pratham, Balka, Ashwat ye Rakshas kyun Bane🤪...they seem good guys to damned kyun the ye🤔

Meko to Rakshas se zada grey uska pari dikh rahi...NOT that I am complaining... I love what they are doing with Ranav2.0/ Pratham ka character...for once ml character zada strong hai, I like it...

Same here. I felt ranav is more sorted than devlekha and bela. Bela will again fool him and get hersekf married to him. Bandhe ko jeene hi nahi dethi pariyan. 

Mujhe rakshas se zyada inko pariyan kisne banaya ye jaan na hai 😆 May be they are cursed souls and their ancestors committed mistake and which was carried over that's why his dad was doing tapas. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Same here. I felt ranav is more sorted than devlekha and bela. Bela will again fool him and get hersekf married to him. Bandhe ko jeene hi nahi dethi pariyan. 

Mujhe rakshas se zyada inko pariyan kisne banaya ye jaan na hai 😆 May be they are cursed souls and their ancestors committed mistake and which was carried over that's why his dad was doing tapas. 

hm maybe.... About pariyan....well Devraj Indra is in contact with that lok...and we all know our mythology about that guy right😆vo choose karta hoga pariyan....

Ha Bela, ek to Ranav ko dhoke se shaadi karegi upar se uss Adi ko instigate karegi Mallika ko kidnap karne mein, how nice pari, getting a human in trouble 🤪...

Basically in subconscious usse dekhi nehi ja rahi Pratham dusri ladki se shaadi kar raha, jealous ho Rahi hogi isliye ye harkat karegi...😅

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

soory buddies i am still sick and just recovering....

By the by yeh sawal mein kab se pooch rahi hooon😉

firewings_diya thumbnail

hm maybe.... About pariyan....well Devraj Indra is in contact with that lok...and we all know our mythology about that guy right😆vo choose karta hoga pariyan....

Ha Bela, ek to Ranav ko dhoke se shaadi karegi upar se uss Adi ko instigate karegi Mallika ko kidnap karne mein, how nice pari, getting a human in trouble 🤪...

Basically in subconscious usse dekhi nehi ja rahi Pratham dusri ladki se shaadi kar raha, jealous ho Rahi hogi isliye ye harkat karegi...😅

Bela is not even sure what she wants to do. The only power that i know they have is below. 

blooming flowers

hypnotizing 

hearing thoughts 😆 

I hope they give her some more powers 😆

And what is her problem whatever it is he is getting married to some one. she is behind exposing even after he saved her friend 😆 I definitely want ranav to give her some lessons post marriage.

firewings_diya thumbnail

getwell soon 🤗 I guess people have lost hopes in ekta supernatural shows after n6 so nobody tried also😆

urmita thumbnail

Bela is not even sure what she wants to do. The only power that i know they have is below. 

blooming flowers

hypnotizing 

hearing thoughts 😆 

I hope they give her some more powers 😆

And what is her problem whatever it is he is getting married to some one. she is behind exposing even after he saved her friend 😆 I definitely want ranav to give her some lessons post marriage.

seriously...she saw him saving her friend and just ignore kar dia vo chiz...😆Ranav definitely should give her some life lessons post marriage... first one being: shanti se baith, Pani pi and soch k bata tujhe chahiye kya, Teri actual problem kya hai😆

About powers, well atleast iss bechari k pass powers hi itne Kam hai, phir bhi she is using them... unlike those adi naagin shesh naagins jinke pass bade sare powers the phir bhi vo useless the🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

seriously...she saw him saving her friend and just ignore kar dia vo chiz...😆Ranav definitely should give her some life lessons post marriage... first one being: shanti se baith, Pani pi and soch k bata tujhe chahiye kya, Teri actual problem kya hai😆

About powers, well atleast iss bechari k pass powers hi itne Kam hai, phir bhi she is using them... unlike those adi naagin shesh naagins jinke pass bade sare powers the phir bhi vo useless the🤣

yeah 😆 that's true actually. But this show will run because of ml as fl is okay for now. but ml is on fire ☢️

FL may bounce back later once she gets limelight. But for now i am team rakshas 😆

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

getwell soon 🤗 I guess people have lost hopes in ekta supernatural shows after n6 so nobody tried also😆

Veer aur bani was electrifying...

I guess only some chemistries work not all