Enjoying Maaya and Anuj scenes 🔥❤️

Posted: 11 months ago

Yes i am enjoying Maaya Anuj scenes and skipping all Anupama scenes including her kids , Vanraaj and Shahs , Maaya And Anuj screen time is very less but it's ok i am watching only their scenes nowdays and want Anuj to live with Maaya only, slowly slowly Anuj Maaya se theek tarah se pesh araha hai 😝 and i am enjoying their chemistry also.

I want kavya to marry anuj kapadiya not maya 

Kavya is good qualified and sophisticated like anuj 

Or a new woman whose educated and well to do as anuj 

anuj is not treating maya properly and even maya is over bearing so not good couple 

Edited by myviewprem - 11 months ago
Originally posted by myviewprem

I want kavya to marry anuj kapadiya not maya 

Kavya is good qualified and sophisticated like anuj 

Or a new woman whose educated and well to do as anuj 

anuj is not treating maya properly and even maya is over bearing so not good couple 

Well atleast Maaya Anuj jodi is better than Anuj Anupama , i am really surprised i am not missing Anuj Anupama MaAn🤔 in fact i am excited ki aage kya hota show mein.

Originally posted by magicalgirll

Yes i am enjoying Maaya Anuj scenes and skipping all Anupama scenes including her kids , Vanraaj and Shahs , Maaya And Anuj screen time is very less but it's ok i am watching only their scenes nowdays and want Anuj to live with Maaya only, slowly slowly Anuj Maaya se theek tarah se pesh araha hai 😝 and i am enjoying their chemistry also.

Bohot guts hai ji aap mein 🤣

Originally posted by strancho

Bohot guts hai ji aap mein 🤣

pompy se ittu sa kum😆

Originally posted by ChirpyKiya10

pompy se ittu sa kum😆

I did not do anything jisme guts chahiye..🤣

At this point Anupamaa can die in the show & makers switch focus  to Anuj, CA & Maaya

SH in shambles unable to make simplest decision as their brains died with Anu. One by one they wither away ..some passing, some ending up with white jackets 

Introduce some new characters, add a small leap & show Maaya & Anuj raising CA who is now a teen. Slowly the show will refocus on CA & her issues & life. 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

At this point Anupamaa can die in the show & makers switch focus  to Anuj, CA & Maaya

SH in shambles unable to make simplest decision as their brains died with Anu. One by one they wither away ..some passing, some ending up with white jackets 

Introduce some new characters, add a small leap & show Maaya & Anuj raising CA who is now a teen. Slowly the show will refocus on CA & her issues & life. 

I will be much better story than this useless Anupama , Teen CA with Anuj and Maaya will make a very interesting story🔥. With Anupama Shah's also can go to hell least care about them😡

To Anupama dekh hi kyun rahe hain sab naam title ka naam hi Anupama hai. Focus makers ka bhi usi PE rahega. ANUPAMA. NOT TO FORGET ALL HOUSEWIVES, MOTHER'S, MOTHER IN LAWS EVERYONE EVERYWHERE IS WATCHING. ANupAma. 😌😌😌😐😐😐

Lusting over another's husband is not chemistry 😆 

Normal viewers hate Maya n see her as husband snatcher..

And anuj answers Maya's long talk in mono syllables showing his disinterest still she wants  sugar daddy😆

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago