Chandini will take revenge?

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqzCwASgwPb/

So as per precap Raunaq already revealed his plan. I thought he will marry her and reveal it. But Sicku pulled off different stunt.  It's already open even before Chandini is in love which is good as she don't deserve it.

So what's next lol? How are they going to show these two getting married.  It will be great for a change to show FL getting ML into a forced marriage for her revenge. But I know sicku won't give. So I guess they will show Raunaq himself agreeing to marriage in guilt.

Meh Sicku pull something different.

Nirbhay you are gonna be missed. Babbar family please come soon. I am done with Chopras and their never ending cries with Manav's one expression face all time even though character is good 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqzCwASgwPb/

So as per precap Raunaq already revealed his plan. I thought he will marry her and reveal it. But Sicku pulled off different stunt.  It's already open even before Chandini is in love which is good as she don't deserve it.

So what's next lol? How are they going to show these two getting married.  It will be great for a change to show FL getting ML into a forced marriage for her revenge. But I know sicku won't give. So I guess they will show Raunaq himself agreeing to marriage in guilt.

Meh Sicku pull something different.

Nirbhay you are gonna be missed. Babbar family please come soon. I am done with Chopras and their never ending cries with Manav's one expression face all time even though character is good 

Maybe infamous Miss Leading Precap - It migth end up being his dream, that he confesses :p 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maybe she marries him to stay close to her sister and protect her?

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The episode is already up she marries him already 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

Maybe infamous Miss Leading Precap - It migth end up being his dream, that he confesses :p 

No he already confessed in today's episode. Now both hate each other in precap. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Maybe she marries him to stay close to her sister and protect her?

As per precap Roshni is already married to Mr Babbar and Chandni still unmarried and she wants revenge from Raunaq and it's not revealed yet he is son of babbar so have to see how she will convince Raunaq for this.

It will be great to see if she blackmail him for this for a change instead of going back to cry baby

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As per precap Roshni is already married to Mr Babbar and Chandni still unmarried and she wants revenge from Raunaq and it's not revealed yet he is son of babbar so have to see how she will convince Raunaq for this.

It will be great to see if she blackmail him for this for a change instead of going back to cry baby

Honestly, does roshni even need saving? 
After today’s episode, chandini cleared to roshni that nirbhay never set the pub to fire but roshni goes ahead and vows to make her life hell as she holds her responsible for nirbhay’s death. Neither is she misguided/ under the influence of any misunderstanding.

She is just plain spiteful that she has lost the love of her life. How is jogi/sumer being behind nirbhay, for a loan that nirbhay took , even remotely connected to chandini? Infact, she is a convict on the run for taking jogi’s life. 
lol.. she goes and marries the sumer babbar who was making nirbhay’s life hell😂 but chandini will get all the hate. Hail the writers! 
If they show that roshni has married sumer babbar for revenge, that will be very 👍 

Edited by Lonelythots - 1 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Honestly, does roshni even need saving? 
After today’s episode, chandini cleared to roshni that nirbhay never set the pub to fire but roshni goes ahead and vows to make her life hell as she holds her responsible for nirbhay’s death. Neither is she misguided/ under the influence of any misunderstanding.

She is just plain spiteful that she has lost the love of her life. How is jogi/sumer being behind nirbhay, for a loan that nirbhay took , even remotely connected to chandini? Infact, she is a convict on the run for taking jogi’s life. 
lol.. she goes and marries the sumer babbar who was making nirbhay’s life hell😂 but chandini will get all the hate. Hail the writers! 
If they show that roshni has married sumer babbar for revenge, that will be very 👍 

Finally someone who is with me on this Roshni thing lol   yes it's  all her just being spiteful because Chandini wasn't even unintentionally responsible with whatever happened. Both Roshni and Nirbhay just imagined everything in their heads and ended up in mess created by themselves. 

@Bold wow never thought this way. Yes it will be nice if they actually show Roshni married him to make his life hell for whatever he did with Nirbhay.  Lage haath she should torture his pyaara beta Raunaq too, vusko kyun chod dhae😆

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago
Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally someone who is with me on this Roshni thing lol   yes it's  all her just being spiteful because Chandini wasn't even unintentionally responsible with whatever happened. Both Roshni and Nirbhay just imagined everything in their heads and ended up in mess created by themselves. 

@Bold wow never thought this way. Yes it will be nice if they actually show Roshni married him to make his life hell for whatever he did with Nirbhay.  Lage haath she should torture his pyaara beta Raunaq too, vusko kyun chod dhae😆

in the promo they showed something different and everyone thought ke ye aag me marega Chandni bacha nahi payegi islie 

Phir roshni badla legi

Lekin episode me poora alag hi kr dia 

Khi se b fl ko glt nahi dikhaya dikhate b kese typical itv fl h glt nhi ho skti.

Or ye ml ki misunderstanding bhi fuski hi hogi qki fl h kisi ko mar nahi skti h 

Phir love story dikhaege 

My point is sikku ne kya bola tha kya kar raha h 

Never seen before story lekin ye toh har dusre show ki kahani h plus raghav rao vla initial same rr post leap rr jese kapde Telugu background ardhamainda 

rr vla jesa hi bgm or pehle episodes me mhrw vla ost use krke he pissed me off 

Trying hard to show raunaq reddy as raghav rao lekin possible nhi h na 

Plus the execution of this show is bad very bad 

Ese dekha jae toh har itv show crap hi hota h but uska execution accha hota h 

Abhi tk ye show me kafi bkwas execution kia h 

Iss se better toh sikku ka hi lag ja gale ka execution h 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

in the promo they showed something different and everyone thought ke ye aag me marega Chandni bacha nahi payegi islie 

Phir roshni badla legi

Lekin episode me poora alag hi kr dia 

Khi se b fl ko glt nahi dikhaya dikhate b kese typical itv fl h glt nhi ho skti.

Or ye ml ki misunderstanding bhi fuski hi hogi qki fl h kisi ko mar nahi skti h 

Phir love story dikhaege 

My point is sikku ne kya bola tha kya kar raha h 

Never seen before story lekin ye toh har dusre show ki kahani h plus raghav rao vla initial same rr post leap rr jese kapde Telugu background ardhamainda 

rr vla jesa hi bgm or pehle episodes me mhrw vla ost use krke he pissed me off 

Trying hard to show raunaq reddy as raghav rao lekin possible nhi h na 

Plus the execution of this show is bad very bad 

Ese dekha jae toh har itv show crap hi hota h but uska execution accha hota h 

Abhi tk ye show me kafi bkwas execution kia h 

Iss se better toh sikku ka hi lag ja gale ka execution h 

@Bold I wrote about this other day too, that they changed the narration 

Coming to ML and FL misunderstanding yes even that will turn out to be phuski. I haven't seen one show where FL was actually wrong.  ITV sae yeh kaha hotha hain kii dikhaaye kii vunki FL insaan hain. Bas devi hothi hain devi like Raghav says they are all harishchandra ki murthis or behens not humans 😆

But I will take one at a time abhi jho chal raha hain vussi base pae discuss karungii kyun kii it's no use for me to imagine what happen in future and get my BP high. It's not like I have any expectations from this show especially from sicku after watching all his past work.

I actually liked the execution of Nirbhay’s death episodes.  I wasn't expecting him being a innocent, Roshni and him running away plot. And they actually showed Chandini doing some investigation instead of just believing Nirbhay was the culprit because even audience thought he was so they showed some work and also that whole truck scenes of Nirbhay and Roshni was very emotional. I actually felt bad for them there. Except for Raunaq having less screen time which again I understood is due to narrative I liked the execution. Today again they kinda balanced with high points with enough importance. So yes I am actually liking execution from Nirbhay’s death episodes compared to first 2 weeks of sense less Raunaq and Chandini lame flirting or Chandini doing baba choti jaap 

Coming to zee show of sicku well unpopular opinion but I find ML too wooden and the show is mess because I have seen OG show of it. It's a telugu show remake, I am telugite so it's total mess with OG story. 

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago