Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know why anyone feels sorry for Alia. She went into this marriage with her eyes wide open and knew exactly what she was getting into. She also worked very hard to get it. She ain't no victim. She wanted to marry into the so-called "first family" of Bollywood, which also happens to be highly toxic and misogynistic. So she'll just have to suck it up. Like her MIL did.

Edited by kar08 - 1 years ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/aurafeels/status/1645184407861448705?t=PLZH9uhQr2pAUC9b4eEkPg&s=19

😕How can she justify this and talk about it in public? I am in shock, people without values ​​or self love 🤢

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Neetu shared pammis story yesterday and pammi bakshis gave this story today

first one was not enough?🤦

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This does zilch to DP and Kat who are married to other people and doing their own things. 

But how mortifying is it to Alia? This does more harm to Alia-RK than anyone else. 

Also, Neetu seems like someone who doesn’t want her DIL to have the liberties or love or comfort or security that she didn’t have. 

Years of emotionally abusive relationship does that to one. Moreover, if she indeed is not even educated, one can imagine how insecure she must have felt all these years and even now. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

desperate lonely women ..I think these two oldies needs a partner ASAP .just spitting venoms on girls who are at prime.

Wanna go to Venice ,get urself hooked old jacks or get urself treated in Bangkok.look how cheep and arrogant these old ladies are .

this is internalised misogyny too. 

Insinuating women without husbands/bfs are crazy lonely women and the lack of sex is making them unstable 

basic misogyny 101

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know what her intentions were.  It is possible, though very unlikely, that she’s just dense and tone deaf and unaware.  But ultimately the person she’s insulting the most is her own son given his history with women, and then Alia by basically implying she’s a downgrade from Katrina and Deepika.  

How is Alia unaffected by all this IRL? 

How can she stomach all this despite being his wife and mother? 😕

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

How is Alia unaffected by all this IRL? 

How can she stomach all this despite being his wife and mother? 😕

Do we know for sure that she’s unaffected by them?  But as someone said a couple of pages back, she went into this marriage fully aware of what Ranbir and his mother are like.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not sure that it is about Ranbir's ex- girlfriend Katrina (or another ex-girlfriend)...but regardless, I like to remain non-judgemental ... I didn't have and don't have to live Neetu's life.

As for Ranbir and Alia...I doubt that Ranbir would have married without the convention that a man marries the future mother of his kid(s).

If this was the same reason for the marriage of Rishi with Neetu then - strangely - something got repeated. Future will show, what else gets repeated...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Do we know for sure that she’s unaffected by them?  But as someone said a couple of pages back, she went into this marriage fully aware of what Ranbir and his mother are like.  

So true! + she only ever wanted the Kapoor “golden” name attached to her’s & be Mrs RK. That’s all she ever wanted. This is not a love match at alll so it’s so funny to me that their fans keep claiming this is a love story- It has the markings of an arranged match, I am 99% certain it has been arranged by KJo. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Either she talks about someone in particular or not, I say the mentality sucks 😕..bas! I think they are ganging against someone.

I don't like Aliya,but I don't want her to live the life Neetu had to live..and I don't seriously that Ranbir is fooling around . It would.just destroy the inner peace of a women when ur husband is not loyal.

You maybe filthy rich but u can't love a person who isn't loyal anymore .If Ranbir does that Aliya will be as resentful as Neetu in future,infact she will be more than her..