What if Ravi marries Kavya?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I know this won't happen.. but if it happens , what will Pratiksha do?

I don't like it that a beautifull girl runs after a guy who kidnapped her married her forcefully, a guy who held her responsibility of his fiance's death, a guy who hates her.🥺 Even if Pratiksha was in love with him, it doesn't worth it.. she has no responsibility fulfilling this marriage's duties, nor she is a true wife .. all that running behind him, trying to make him respect their marriage promises (where there any?😆) All of that is a waste of time and energy.. in fact , he should've run behind her and apologised for what he did to her.. but then self respect is the last thing we expect from Prati.

Why should she depend on this marriage ? She can get job and start a new life. She has loving uncle and sisters, she can do good without a uselless husband who can't say: no to his mother.🤢

So. Let this marriage happens. Let Kavya torture Ravi and his family. Let him suffer in a loveless marriage. 😈 This way he will realize that his true love is the wife he abandoned. 😉 And we'll get to see him running after Prati.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree👍🏼…Ravi had totally lost his sense of thinking  👎🏼 anyone easily manipulates him, his family his mom … & he can’t even stand up for himself…he knows he’s married & can’t say no to his family for unwanted marriage…. From the time his marriage was fixed he found excuses to run away… Pratiksha is another dumb to run behind such useless man, who can’t take stand for himself & how will he stand for her… she is an independent lady & can do her job & don’t even care a bit for Ravi, then he will realise her importance…. He has already started to like her, but hasn’t realized it yet & looks like he’s hiding his feelings in name of revenge 🤪🤔 … whenever his chachi mentions about Pratiksha to him 😆, he goes in his flashback land about her😵😆 … nowadays he just keeps thinking about her all the time….like Pratikshas chachu once told them they deserve girl like Kavya 😆 & want to c Kavya making life hell for him ❤️🤣 & she has already started to suffocate him😆, that’s y he runs behind Pratiksha, but can’t be bold on that 👎🏼, such a spineless person 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

meh they have more chemistry anyways

awida thumbnail

Totally agree.

Also Pratiksha promised her dying mother to protect her sisters.. but she doesn't look after them. In fact it is Kinjal who is looking after Prati. Isn't it Prati's responsibility to take care of her sisters rather than leaving them under the mercy of that crual chachi?

I am watching this drama only for the leads who share amazing chemistry. smiley42

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

it won't happen what if prati will be in place of kavya like ravi in place of malhar?

https://twitter.com/mahzabeen__/status/1645034900775665665

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

it won't happen what if prati will be in place of kavya like ravi in place of malhar?

Prati looks very beautifull in white. But how did she get the same dress soon?😲

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Prati looks very beautifull in white. But how did she get the same dress soon?😲

don't know but kritika posted on IG with caption Shadi 2.0

but we have new promo i had saw on twitter posted ravi throwing all suhag k nishani in fire and he was about to throw mangalsutra and pratiksha stop him

so after this raviksha shaadi 2.0 again shaadi todo drama will start

god know when will we get those cute nok-jhok scenes of raviksha or fire chemistry scene

between i saw one vm made on cuneri falling scene at mandir and its superb showing their fire chemistry

awida thumbnail

don't know but kritika posted on IG with caption Shadi 2.0

but we have new promo i had saw on twitter posted ravi throwing all suhag k nishani in fire and he was about to throw mangalsutra and pratiksha stop him

so after this raviksha shaadi 2.0 again shaadi todo drama will start

So after she fools him into marrying her again he'll get angry (insteed of getting thankful 😆) And throw things?😲 Was he happy getting married to that psycho Kaviya.🤢

god know when will we get those cute nok-jhok scenes of raviksha or fire chemistry scene

between i saw one vm made on cuneri falling scene at mandir and its superb showing their fire chemistry

It is only because of their chemistry, and for Ravi's humor that I am still watching this. 😳 Warna it is full of crap .🤢

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

So after she fools him into marrying her again he'll get angry (insteed of getting thankful smiley36ek toh prati is saving him from that psycho kavya and he is very ungrateful to her And throw things?smiley3 Was he happy getting married to that psycho Kaviya.smiley11

It is only because of their chemistry, and for Ravi's humor that I am still watching this. 😳 Warna it is full of crap .🤢

i guess chuneri which adi will bring prati will wear it to hide her face (leave hight and thin difference😆)

yes and all those combo epi of parineeti and dp are maha boring aise bhi dp without raviksha is boring

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail

i guess chuneri which adi will bring prati will wear it to hide her face (leave hight and thin difference😆)

Who thinks about this?😆 Even when Ravi took Malhar's place none noticed it, even his mom . Only Prati sensed it when she fell on his hands.☺️

yes and all those combo epi of parineeti and dp are maha boring aise bhi dp without raviksha is boring

I find them funny. 🤣 Mixing two things which have nothing in common except their producer. 😆 Now looking forward for the dance performance.🥳