Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

glad to see this forum.. 

watching the show since day 1 just for sandeep ðŸ˜›

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Although i want amrita and veer to be together

But as Amrita still wants to go back to NY and Veer doesn't want to leave his parents, them being together is impractical.

However, I still hope they figure out a way to be together ðŸ˜’

I have heard members having an opinion that Amrita should get someone new but no body talks about Veer deserving better than Ria ðŸ¤” a woman who didn't bother to care about Veer's feelings will put her wishes prior to him throughout their married life 

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Members were happy as we got forum but now it's dying, we should revive this forum.

Coming on the story, now ddg story have got many turns and twist, veer and Amrita got married and Ria got settled with dollar. Now Maan and Rana are having a fight because of misunderstanding created by nimrit, what you think about the story now?

And I like amrita and Riya's convo yesterday, good to see them together. And they were right about Rana and Maan. Yes both, are stupid, stubborn and egoistic like their's father( They are proving that they are son of Dilpreet singh Brar ðŸ˜†).

And all 3 are super possesive when it comes on their's child, like Maan was ready to accept that his father sent amrita to jail, Rana is ready to accept that Maan didn't tried to save Riya and nearly let her die, and Once Rana told that Dilpreet beat the shit out of one boy though it was Rana's fault. But it's also true that they love all kids equally whether it's their own or not, like DPS loves Veer equally as his other own sons, and Maan also loves His brother's daughter as much as his own and so does Rana.

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hi everyone! 

This isn't a public forum yet, is anyone able to make this a public forum??

Can't this (Dil Diyaan Gallaan Discussions) can be turned in public forum??