Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 months ago

Thanks for the tag.

Edited by Rosyme - 11 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

smiley10Congratulations to all the participants who won badges, prizes, and accolades.smiley10

This is our forum, and we are the winners, each and every member of this forum. β€οΈ

Today, we are celebrating our wonderful association throughout this season, and looking forward to spending such wonderful time with all of you again and again! β­οΈ

Yellow lily flower with buds Stock Photo by Β©FlowerStudio 88429166

smiley10 Vijay, thank you dear, for arranging everything to make this Prediction Game a huge success.smiley32

HD wallpaper: pink, white, red, and yellow roses, flowers, bouquet,  colorful | Wallpaper Flare

🏏🏏

IPL 2023: Best Predicted Playing 11 For Chennai Super Kings For IPL 2023

TATA IPL 2023 Player Auction list announcedπŸ†Final--CSK WonπŸ†TATA IPL 2023 Player Auction list announced

Funny Animated Gif: Animated Gifs Cheerleaders

Cheerleader GIFs | TenorWelcome...welcome to all the cricket loversCheerleader GIFs | Tenor

Rx Cricket Academy🏏Here we are to Felicitate the Leader/s of the Leaderboard - Final Match πŸRx Cricket Academy

This year, the prediction procedure is more member-friendly because we adopted a new format.

smiley4

smiley10

animated cheerleader emoticon gif Graphics, Comments and Images for Facebook, tumblr, orkut, hi5 and MySpace

Breaking; Dhoni's CSK win IPL 2023 | 123telugu.com

smiley27The goal of this thread is, as IPL cricket lovers, to spark friendly conversations, and to strengthen our team bonding while congratulating the daily match winner/s smiley27 

smiley32Please put your hands together to congratulate our Match - 74:Final Award Winners-smiley32

Match-74

Congratulations to 

Life_Is_Dutiful

Bouquet of flowers top view isolated on white Stock Photo by Β©gilmanshin  82274730

Match-74

Congratulations to 

-Sunshine

Holiday Yellow Flowers Background. Vector. Royalty Free SVG, Cliparts,  Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 37153214.

Match-74

Congratulations to 

Slatepencil

Lidl Valentine's Day shoppers are rushing to buy 'beautiful' Β£10 last  minute roses - Daily Record

congratulations | Congratulations gif, Congratulations images,  Congratulations

smiley10to all the top 10 scorers of this  Final Matchsmiley10

Yellow Rose Beauty Flower Bunch at Rs 250/bunch | ΰ€«ΰ₯‚ΰ€² ΰ€•ΰ€Ύ ΰ€—ΰ₯ΰ€šΰ₯ΰ€›ΰ€Ύ in Jaipur |  ID: 19149127373

Viswasruti thumbnail

🏏🏏

smiley10

Match - 74:Final

Bouquets Corsages Sticker - Bouquets Bouquet Corsages Stickers

No description available.

Final Points Table

smiley10

No description available.

1,936,071 Bunch Of Flowers Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Congratulations on achieving the top ranks in the leaderboard, 

DiamondLife (Bela)The Winner

Prizi and Pareshif 

Runners Up

smiley27Our Best wishes to all the participated memberssmiley10

Flowers Bouquet GIF - Flowers Bouquet GIFs

Winner badge kab milega?? πŸ˜†

I'm excited for thatπŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Winner badge kab milega?? πŸ˜†

I'm excited for thatπŸ˜†

Prizi, congratulations once again. πŸ‘ 

Soon, you'll get it. β€οΈ

Vijay and Pareshif, please look into this matter. Members are waiting to get their participation badges. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Viswasruti - 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Prizi, congratulations once again. πŸ‘ 

Soon, you'll get it. β€οΈ

Vijay and Pareshif, please look into this matter. 

Life_Is_Dutiful and  -Sunshine got the badges , Prizi has yet to get it. 

uh I didn't topped in match

I'm talking about overall prediction game 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank You My Friend - Znalezione GIFy | Gfycat

A bond with our close associates is very special, in simple words, it is a relationship you have with your chosen family. Friends are the sisters and brothers we never had, and they are there to extend their helping hand whenever we need their presence in demanding situations. It always feels great to acknowledge our friends on certain special occasions.⭐️

Savera84, our Raji, is such a friend who never says no to any of her friends, always greets you with cheers, and you always feel like there is a comfort zone for you to share your tasks with one another as long as she is there!  β€οΈ

How can I thank you for being there for me over the last two months throughout this all important IPL journey?! 

Last year we met here, and from here we continued our journey to different places in different phases. 

Thank you for your outstanding collaboration and coordination throughout this journey, Raji. 

We are the baton carriers for these two Sports Forums. 

Along with our Parm, I am thankful for your assistance throughout the IPL season. 

Thank You Sticker - Thank You - Discover & Share GIFs

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Congratulations Bela for winning the prediction game πŸ₯³You have been consistent throughout the season πŸ‘

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Congratulations to the runners up πŸ₯³

davidw2212 thumbnail

Congratulation MSD.😊