Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

anthr ne track... wen rohini will b send out... she may join chitti to revenge meena smiley15smiley15

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

or R to get the truth of Satya from chitti... and torture meena...

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

This is why I said Satya should also be put in jail for stealing, doing illegal activities. Chitti turned the whole thing and made that stupid guy believe that he did it for him. One day Chitti is going to kill someone and blame it on Satya, that’s when this idiot will know.smiley36

Rohini and her bitter tongue, ill wish, snarky comments will never stop which is continuing in the precap too. Hope tomorrow its Manoj who drinks heavily and blabbers about getting back 30 L  to Muthu and Ravi smiley36

Today’s episode was blah for me. With the way Muthu was treated, he forgave his father and Meena easily and gave full credit to Meena for proving him not guilty🙄 Anyway like I said yesterday, he is too easy to please. Didn’t care for the aarathai scene or Meena giving back to Vijaya or Rohini because in the next episode the writers will make her cry again, she will vent it out on Muthu 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Vijaya, Manoj, Rohini will never change. Idhungaleelam bhoomiyila itukaradhum onnu, illama irrukaadhum onnu.

There is a saying in Tamizh,, onnum illadhavanga thaan aaduvaanga, elaam panbum irukaravaanga adakama irupaanga. Rohini, Manoj kitta onnum illai adhnala thaan ooru yemathi pozhupu nadatha vendiyirukku, vekkam kettam jenmanga.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

This is why I said Satya should also be put in jail for stealing, doing illegal activities. Chitti turned the whole thing and made that stupid guy believe that he did it for him. One day Chitti is going to kill someone and blame it on Satya, that’s when this idiot will know.smiley36

Rohini and her bitter tongue, ill wish, snarky comments will never stop which is continuing in the precap too. Hope tomorrow its Manoj who drinks heavily and blabbers about getting back 30 L  to Muthu and Ravi smiley36

Today’s episode was blah for me. With the way Muthu was treated, he forgave his father and Meena easily and gave full credit to Meena for proving him not guilty🙄 Anyway like I said yesterday, he is too easy to please. Didn’t care for the aarathai scene or Meena giving back to Vijaya or Rohini because in the next episode the writers will make her cry again, she will vent it out on Muthu 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Vijaya, Manoj, Rohini will never change. Idhungaleelam bhoomiyila itukaradhum onnu, illama irrukaadhum onnu.

There is a saying in Tamizh,, onnum illadhavanga thaan aaduvaanga, elaam panbum irukaravaanga adakama irupaanga. Rohini, Manoj kitta onnum illai adhnala thaan ooru yemathi pozhupu nadatha vendiyirukku, vekkam kettam jenmanga.

I so so wish this happens smiley42 Somehow That 30 L should be given back to Annamalai as its his hard earned money

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

i loved a small scene so much.... meena giving space to rohini to go out

i feel meena is goin to expose rohini n kick her out smiley37smiley37

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cheh..... Chitti missed a good chance to pottu kodukkufy Meena to Muthu, that her rudeness to him at the temple caused all this mess. Appo therinjirikkum indha Meenavukku. Maamanaare mattum morachaa eppadi, as if this lady believed Muthu from the start. smiley36 

And Parlour-amma literally had the evil eye today, when taking aarathi for Muthu and Meena. What jealousy. smiley11

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

today epsd...

really was a big slap to rohini....

i really want shruthi to gv back for rohini tease to meena... 

but sadly it wont happen.... it will b a normal day back with MuMee on troubles 

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bhagya styleaa kaal mela kaal pottu utkandhahu, popcorn saptukitte Gopi ya gethaa paarthadhu ..... aahaa, supero super. smiley32 She deserves this moment.

mpks1 thumbnail

My late post on today’s episode.

Just like I wrote yesterday, it was Manoj who drank away to glory smiley36 I really hoped that he would blabber about the 30 L too smiley36

Anyway looks like Manoj and Rohini bought overpriced car but not able to accept it especially wnen they have an expert in their house, that is Muthu.

Let Rohini continue to make  snide remarks but one day it will blow up BIG on her face smiley36

What goes around, eventually comes around🙄 

Also about precap for next week- when did Odugali and Fraud decide  to listen to Muthu’s business idea smiley36 We can all see Muthu only has good intentions but what if Manoj is not good at business, infact Manoj is not good at anything except getting good grades in school and college smiley36 But when Rohini praised his money management skills and business acumen in today’s episode I LOL smiley37

We’ll see when Rohini-Manoj’s money stealing truth is going to be out. It is very clear that writers and directors are going out of their way to protect and save these 2 morons. 

Edited by mpks1 - 11 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Muthu smiley40smiley41smiley32smiley37smiley37smiley37

Parlour Amma-Odugali  nalla maatinaangasmiley36

https://youtu.be/_GBOv99toWc?si=lFPwFyv7FnDIt3cW

Edited by mpks1 - 11 days ago