Tujhse Hai Raabta

KalMa story: Rane Princess and her secret diary

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

PAGE 01

Hello people! It’s me! Freshly out today on 19th April, 2022. Feels quite good to be here, out of that chember inside my mum’s tummy. I mean… 9 months of bobbing around, not doing much isn't really my idea of a good time. Now that I am out, I can’t wait to experience this life gradually and in this journey, I am gonna take you all along to show what I am getting to explore. Can’t wait to tell you all my experiences from my diary after getting born. 

Back to the moment, this guy held me in his hands and started shedding tears continuously. He looked at a lady and smiled with incessant tears as if he is seeing a living infant for the first time in his life. 

Wait wait wait! These two certainly seem to be my mum and dad. Oh it’s soo obvious! I shouldn’t act foolish! 

They seem to be good people. I know it’s too early to form an opinion but… I just feel that they are nice. 

Dad handed me to the mum and hugged her sideways. Only to cry together, more. Am I actually such a disappointing infant that they can’t stop crying? Wait No no no! They are emotional to see such a beautiful baby like me(huh).

It’s been a day here in this hospital and I am already seeing some people coming and trying to hold me. Okay I know only 4/5 have come but I am not liking all this touching and stuffs. I just came out guys! Give me some space! But I didn’t protest much when they were carrying me with big smiles plastered on their faces. I mean, they are related to mum and dad and I don’t afford to disappoint them so soon I guess so I chose to stay quite. 

I Really liked the little boy though. Mum and dad too seemed to be extremely fond of him. What was the name??? Moksh or something I guess. Mum was calling him with a different name I assume, can’t remember at this moment. 

I have also discovered that mum’s name is Kalyani and dad’s name is Malharji. They don’t seem to stop talking to each other(it’s mostly dad Instructing mum to take rest and also about me being a child straight out of their dreamland) 

Wait have they named me?!!! The little guy was asking mum and dad about naming me and you all will not believe what they said!!!! 

RANI?!! Like seriously Rani?!!! Where will I go with such an ancient type of name?! And Rani Rane? Is it a name or a tongue twister! 

It’s day two and I think… ok I admit that I was over reacting but Rani is still not the coolest way to go with. You know what? Mum thinks the same!  But dad was really really really wanting to name me as “Rani” with so much love that neither me nor mum could refuse( it’s a different case that they would not have got the hint that I was not a fan of the name). 

Life update guys! Mum is really the cutest lady. I can bet even after seeing just 10 people in my lifetime. First of all she was okay with me being in her tummy, and now she feeds and takes care of me with so much love that I feel amused! She gives me lots of cuddles and makes me burp after each meal! How can someone be soo loving I can’t believe! The only issue occurs when she pulls my cheeks till it hurts. Like you are a grown up lady, a mum. How can you act like a child and pull my cheeks along with tickling me? Even dad doesn’t say anything! UNBELIEVABLE! 

Dad stays here in the hospital with us. He talks on the phone about cases, files and proofs. I wonder what he does…

Most of the times he sticks to mum and gives her nice kisses and hugs. I on the other hand get the sloppy kisses from dad that pricks my skin like nothing else! Dad and his stubble should learn manners really soon! I am not like mum who welcomes his kisses with smiles. I know I am really very interested in the cuddles he gives me while putting me to sleep, but he has to remember that my baby skin can’t handle his stubble like mum does!

I am even smaller than his biceps but the way he puts me on his chest and says the sweetest things!! I mean… I am in love for the first time in my little life and it’s with dad!

Mum is really soft I would say. Cuddles and kisses seems equally comforting with her. But the kisses mum-dad give each other seems different though. I don’t understand that much. I give them privacy, I have manners. 

You remember the little guy I told about? You know what?!!! He is my SIBLING!! The whole dynamic of my 5 day old life has been changed after knowing it! I don’t know how I feel about it. But he is really a cutie pie I am telling you! 

He seems to be really in love with me like mum and dad. Dad brings him and he talks to me endlessly. Mum gives him kisses and asks about his total routines which includes his eating schedules, sleeping and studies. 

I have also come to realise a very important thing. That I should learn to communicate in hindi. I am slowly slowly understanding a little. They are already trying to reach me little words. I will get better with time I know it (can’t you guys already guess that I am a smart kid? If no then it’s your loss!!) 

And the interesting part is that my sibling has taught me to address mum-dad as “Aai-Baba”. Sounds pretty nice. I have noticed him also calling them by these names. I am supposed to call him dada. Goes well with me. 

So my dada had brought me chocolates too. But no one allowed saying that it won’t be healthy for me. I only get to have the milk that mum gives me. 

Ok I am done for the day today. Either of Aai-Baba would come to make me sleep and I won’t be able to resist so taking your farewell now only. But I will see you guys again soon hopefully. Till then let me know how you found my first days here in this chaotic world, let me know in the comments🤗

Rani Rane signing off for the day👸🏻

Edited by Jara567 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jara567 thumbnail

I couldn’t resist myself from starting this very very cute story which I hope I have done justice to while executing. This story is totally inspired by the book "Brooklyn Beckham's Secret Diary" and a story I had read here in forum. It’s basically about seeing the world through KalMa’s daughter Rani’s eyes. Hope you all will enjoy and shower your love on it🤗🤗🤗

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=Jara567]

I couldn’t resist myself from starting this very very cute story which I hope I have done justice to while executing. This story is totally inspired by the book "Brooklyn Beckham's Secret Diary" and a story I had read here in forum. It’s basically about seeing the world through KalMa’s daughter Rani’s eyes. Hope you all will enjoy and shower your love on it🤗🤗🤗

[/QUOTE

I'm glad you didn't resist myself...

I loved it so much...

Such a cutie pie our Rani Rane is...and I'm all ready to see the world through this bundle of joy's eyes...

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Itna pyaara hai...itna pyaara hai ki I couldn't get enough of it...

I wanted it to go on and on...

Princess Rane is a beautiful little baby...

🥰🥰🥰🥰

I liked how she is thrilled to be out of her mummy's tummy ..

And she put up with her given name Rani...just because her dad liked it ...

Awww ...aur Kya Kya bataun...

Top to toe cuteness se bhara hua hai ..

Want more from Rani's diary...

shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is really amazing 😍😍😍. This made me a little emotional 😞😞😞. When the show ended every month I used to count that now Kalyani is one month pregnant now two months pregnant and you have actually calculated correctly I always used to think that Kalma's daughter must have arrived somewhere in the month of April 2022 from that month I used to count that now she might have been named Rani now she is one month old and soon she is going to be one year old. You actually made me very emotional right now I am actually crying. Sorry I can't write much but thanks for writing it.

Jara567 thumbnail

This story is all about bringing these smiles! Aap situations bhi bata sakhte ho then I might write how Rani would see it😉🥰

Jara567 thumbnail

Shruti meri jaan!!!! Letting you know that we are in it together. The tears you are shedding is actually there in all our eyes. Hum sab wahi mehsoos karte hain meri dost❤️ 

KalMa, Moksh and Rani are emotions for us, they hold so much space in all our hearts! Rani would soon turn 1🫶🏼

And I wrote this story to make you smile, to zyada der sad rehna allowed nehi hain. Please smile karo!!!🥺 agar tum jaldi pyaar se wali smile nehi karogi to main update nehi doongi!!!

shrutiberlia thumbnail

Hum toh hamesha hi smile karte hain yeh sochke ki no problem jitna time show saath tha aur jo dikhaya wohi mere liye enough hai. Chahte toh the ki Kalma ka pregnancy phase dekhe lekin koi baat nahi dono ke life mein yeh khushi aaya wohi bahut hai.

Bas kabhi kabhi wish karte hain ki kaash show kabhi gaya hi nahi hota aur Zee TV pe bahut gussa aata hai jaese woh log last time mein Raabta ko treat kiye woh bilkul bhi deserve nahi karte the. But you don't worry I will be eagerly waiting for the next update 😄😄

And please is story ko jaldi khatam mat karna ismein Rani ke aankhon se woh sab dikhana jo humlog show mein dekh sakte the.

Jara567 thumbnail

Ye story mera bhi acche se continue karne ki iccha hain shruti don’t worry. Your ideas/suggestions are really welcome. 
Aur tumhare story ka update jaldi jaldi do!!! Ab itne dino baad mujhe lamba update chahiye please!!!

shrutiberlia thumbnail

Ok will try to update as soon as possible.