Hear me out

Virat right now only have unconditional respect and love of his childrens 

But if he divorce Pakhi

He will lose that respect and love from his son definitely

And Vinu will blame his parents separation on Virat

Worst case scenario he blame it all on Sai

This will not end well

I see no future where Sai-Virat lives happily

Alot of people want Sai-virat to marry for kids but no one even thought that if those said kids want Sai-Virat together

Pakhi is evil person not a nice mother but in Vinu's eyes she is his mother and he is not a toddler anymore

At this age kids because aware of their parents realtionship and are very possessive about their parents marriage

Psychology speaking this will not end well for any of the kids involved

Now we have a mess that Virat is responsible for because this is a chain reaction that started when Virat snatched Vinayak out of Sai hand when he was a baby

There is no way to move forward without inevitable hurt

I see noo solution

Whatever they do to moving forward it will land both their kids with immense trauma , hurt .

It makes me sad 

Someone said that

Women should choose wisely the man they want to have kids with because their children won't get to choose their own father

Sai never got to choice in her marriage she end marrying a bad man :( 

Honestly the only reason for SaiRat to get back-together after all the abuse virat did to sai were her kids but now those kids also don't want them together 😵

Edited by badgarlriri - 12 months ago
Posted: a year ago

yes it's true. Even if Sairat gets back together, there is a chance Vinu will hate Sai

on the other hand Pakrat ending up together would mean Savi might hate P

Best course is make Saiya a pair and let VP stay alone, that's what they deserve

Edited by Cold-Fire - 12 months ago

True. Love the post. Love your POV as always❤️🤗

I can relate to this personally 🤗 i know how it feels. 👍🏼

Thanks for putting this up. 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 12 months ago

Agree.... thats why it's important for kids to know  why Sai left? How was Sai V relationship before she went away and what was P's contribution in all this?

I don't think they even know who Sam was... no one mentions him even though his pic is on the wall. 

I don't know who you are referring to... but I have always maintained and hoped that V's redemption will come through kids. Only when they ask him will he be persuaded to question his actions. 

BK made a good move by showing the marriage pic to Saavi. She got convinced. Vinu hasn't. Because he is being controlled by P. Until and unless he comes out of her grip, he won't understand 

Edited by Moor278 - a year ago
Posted: 12 months ago

Couldn't agree more💯

P might want Vinu as her son for her own selfish reasons, but Vinu genuinely loves her like his mother. 

Anyways Sai is treading on a thin thread when it comes to Vinu, VP seperating will only increase Vinu's distrust over Sai. He might consider Sai as the jaadugarni who seperated his parents.

It’s seems Vinu didn’t process that if Sai and Virat is his real parents and Savi is his real sister than there should be a relation between Virat and Sai in past. Savi sees the marriage pic of sairat so Vinu also need to see it and with that his childhood pic with sairat or he can see Samrat Pakhi marriage pic too. If he have to accept Sai for that there have to so many questions in his mind so that he can try to find answers because now if Sai or Virat wants to tell him anything Pakhi always comes in between and Vinu blindly believing her. So the only way is that he himself try to find answers. 

Originally posted by Snowdrrop

It’s seems Vinu didn’t process that if Sai and Virat is his real parents and Savi is his real sister than there should be a relation between Virat and Sai in past. Savi sees the marriage pic of sairat so Vinu also need to see it and with that his childhood pic with sairat or he can see Samrat Pakhi marriage pic too. If he have to accept Sai for that there have to so many questions in his mind so that he can try to find answers because now if Sai or Virat wants to tell him anything Pakhi always comes in between and Vinu blindly believing her. So the only way is that he himself try to find answers. 

Yes... but the thing P is hovering over him like a hawk. She doesn't even let V talk to Vinu... and whenever he does, even mildly pro Sai... she makes sure Vinu hears something else.

The words Vinu spoke today.... about V should support P as her husband are not his words... it's P's language. She has said to V in front of Vinu multiple times. He repeated that. 

Otherwise a boy who has not joined 2 and 2 cannot say this. He hasn't given a thought ti how Sai could be his mother and why he was in orphanage... how come he says this? 

It is also possible that she is feeding him this when we the audience don't know. 

Every character in this show processes something at a certain time which is not just illogical but also not believable

Edited by nutmeg7 - 12 months ago

That’s how it would be in real life for the child. But since this is a show, they would show Vinu accepting Sai as a mother but he would be also loving Pakhi as he considers her as mother. 

Yes,That’s why they need someone to trigger them so they can try to find truth. Vinu also needs it or else he will just believe what is the crap PL feeding him.   Kaku can do it or they can make him hear someone’s talk.