Chashni

Raunaq Reddy's episode

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode is completely Ketan's show as Raunaq.  He got more screen space and shades to perform.  Whether it's his action sequence or his performance in jail or his lover boy act with Chandini.  It's his show from start to end. 

For a change I even enjoyed Chandini and Raunaq scene without rolling my eyes. 

Amandeep does this having crush, falling for him act with just expressions nicely. They should just tone down her crying scenes . Either give her lots of glycerin where we can see redness in eyes and feel she is crying or just keep her composed because she is failing miserably well anyway she really did good nice today.

Have seen some potential in their pairing if writing improves.

I really enjoyed Raunaq and Ketan as Raunaq completely today.

More such episodes Sicku where there is less crying on baba and choti.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSUww5Oz2r/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSnXDwNqsN/

Fav caps from today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi,

How is the show please? I love Sai from MHRW but I am afraid of watching anything on SP nowadays. As much as I love an actor, story and execution matter most to me. I also need a show which focuses on quality and does not chase TRP.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shalzie

Hi,

How is the show please? I love Sai from MHRW but I am afraid of watching anything on SP nowadays. As much as I love an actor, story and execution matter most to me. I also need a show which focuses on quality and does not chase TRP.

Well if you only care about Sai and his character then they just started exploring it and so far going good compared to first 1 week episodes. 

Execution isn't that good compared to mehendi but not that bad people making it to be.

Coming to story we already know the synopsis from promo so they showed sisters bonds all these days.

Coming to couple, they aren't the main focus till now. Just random scenes where Raunaq was shown as a harmless flirt. They have their moments like him helping her to reach her dad, helping her saving her dad and saved her life. But not something you feel like rooting for them at this point as Raunaq is just pretending and Chandini having crush on him.

This is the neutral view so far on this. And yes his dad character entered too.

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Well if you only care about Sai and his character then they just started exploring it and so far going good compared to first 1 week episodes. 

Execution isn't that good compared to mehendi but not that bad people making it to be.

Coming to story we already know the synopsis from promo so they showed sisters bonds all these days.

Coming to couple, they aren't the main focus till now. Just random scenes where Raunaq was shown as a harmless flirt. They have their moments like him helping her to reach her dad, helping her saving her dad and saved her life. But not something you feel like rooting for them at this point as Raunaq is just pretending and Chandini having crush on him.

This is the neutral view so far on this. And yes his dad character entered too.

Thanks for the feedback.