Indian Idol 13 - The Sixer Tour UK

Posted: 11 months ago

First your for season 13 contestants.

And a confirmation that Senjuti is not a finalist. Feeling really bad for herπŸ˜’

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqNnIekM41y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by altgr


First your for season 13 contestants.

And a confirmation that Senjuti is not a finalist. Feeling really bad for herπŸ˜’

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqNnIekM41y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


I think the final order (result) is also indicated in the poster.


Rishi Singh

Chirag kotwal

Bidipta Chakraborty

Debosmita Roy

shivam singh

Sonakshi Kar

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by altgr


First your for season 13 contestants.

And a confirmation that Senjuti is not a finalist. Feeling really bad for herπŸ˜’

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqNnIekM41y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


Happy for these folks, but also very sad for Senjuti.  TBH by now I feel Rishi is not a deserving winner.  All of the girls are better than all of the boys IMO.

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by srtor



I think the final order (result) is also indicated in the poster.


Rishi Singh

Chirag kotwal

Bidipta Chakraborty

Debosmita Roy

shivam singh

Sonakshi Kar

And I interpreted the poster as Rishi winner and Debo RUp. But seeing your post I think she came 3rd and they wanted a mixed pair for the main photo. πŸ˜ƒ

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by srtor



I think the final order (result) is also indicated in the poster.


Rishi Singh

Chirag kotwal

Bidipta Chakraborty

Debosmita Roy

shivam singh

Sonakshi Kar

I am 99% sure now that Rishi and Bidipta will be Top 2. Will not be surprised if Rishi is not the winner. 

Posted: 11 months ago

Poster clearly states top 6 finalists.  


So Just shows how much cheating going on in the show - channel and makers. Never know also judges?    Public votes waste of time.

Posted: 11 months ago

Even the US tour post has come up.  This is now confirmed that Senjuti is out


https://www.instagram.com/p/CqN49Rusj_B/

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by PV_IFhandle


Even the US tour post has come up.  This is now confirmed that Senjuti is out


https://www.instagram.com/p/CqN49Rusj_B/

Seems like @RealityShow is right as always. Deboshmita might be the runner up, looking at this pic. 

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by altgr


Seems like @RealityShow is right as always. Deboshmita might be the runner up, looking at this pic. 


I said this last year based on circumstantial evidence:  Realityshow is actually Neeraj Kalkar πŸ˜‚

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by Ms.SK


Poster clearly states top 6 finalists.  


So Just shows how much cheating going on in the show - channel and makers. Never know also judges?    Public votes waste of time.

 

Totally agreed!

Last year the Magnificent 4 tour with Rockon was announced much before the grand finale was declared and interestingly it was these magnificent 4 who miraculously became the top 4 out of the 6 that went to grand finale and people were voting away πŸ˜‚ when the top 4 was predetermined!


This time they have to take 6 to the shows whereas last year they took only 4! Shows the difference in quality between II12 and II13, I feel. 
Nihal, SMP and even Ashish managed to garner their own stage shows through Sony. 
I am still rooting for Deboshmita to win but if she does, I am going to feel terribly bad that Aru did not win last year. Arunita was the most deserving female contestant ! 



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Indian Idol 13 - General Discussion Thread

pencil altgr   stackexchange 958   eye 63942

altgr 958 63942 5 months ago Kyahikahoon

Topic Info

7 Participants 21 Replies 2973Views

Topic started by altgr

Last replied by reborn-re

loader
loader
up-open TOP