Raunaq backstory

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqMcS1tAAd1/



Finally they are getting into Raunaq's side of story. Come on sicku write something like Raghav's backstory where we knew he was wrong but still felt for him and right in his place. Put some creativity. 


Looks like next week we will witness his father entry too. Finally something to look forward other than Chandini's mera baba and choti rant which is as annoying as Pallavi's mere baba aur thrashmukhs rant. 


Special mentions to Ketan I didn't liked his first episodes act it looked too artificial and fake but he is doing great job now, he finally picked up his character. Love his mind talks that half minute irritation to getting back to his lovely cute guy who is pagal for Chandini act. Hope they keep these mind talks going on. 


Sicku Raunaq said Chandini can't be happy stealing his happiness don't show Chandini as a kid snatched his pencils and he wants revenge for that 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

1538

Users

3

Likes

12

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqMcS1tAAd1/



Finally they are getting into Raunaq's side of story. Come on sicku write something like Raghav's backstory where we knew he was wrong but still felt for him and right in his place. Put some creativity. 


Looks like next week we will witness his father entry too. Finally something to look forward other than Chandini's mera baba and choti rant which is as annoying as Pallavi's mere baba aur thrashmukhs rant. 


Special mentions to Ketan I didn't liked his first episodes act it looked too artificial and fake but he is doing great job now, he finally picked up his character. Love his mind talks that half minute irritation to getting back to his lovely cute guy who is pagal for Chandini act. Hope they keep these mind talks going on. 


Sicku Raunaq said Chandini can't be happy stealing his happiness don't show Chandini as a kid snatched his pencils and he wants revenge for that 😡

bold- lol this cracked me up. Mujhe lg rha h koi esa wesa hi reason hoega aur after marriage jese pallavi ka Revenge fuss fuss idhar raunaq ka Revenge fuss fuss ho jaega.


I really want sikku to prove me wrong but let's see

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqMcS1tAAd1/



Finally they are getting into Raunaq's side of story. Come on sicku write something like Raghav's backstory where we knew he was wrong but still felt for him and right in his place. Put some creativity. 


Looks like next week we will witness his father entry too. Finally something to look forward other than Chandini's mera baba and choti rant which is as annoying as Pallavi's mere baba aur thrashmukhs rant. 


Special mentions to Ketan I didn't liked his first episodes act it looked too artificial and fake but he is doing great job now, he finally picked up his character. Love his mind talks that half minute irritation to getting back to his lovely cute guy who is pagal for Chandini act. Hope they keep these mind talks going on. 


Sicku Raunaq said Chandini can't be happy stealing his happiness don't show Chandini as a kid snatched his pencils and he wants revenge for that 😡


The problem  with  Raunaq chandni story is that Sai and amandeep don't have even basic chemistry.  Neither character chemistry nor Actor chemistry too. Sai maybe is doing good individually  but most of his scenes are with amandeep and in that scenes there is lack of connect 

Pallavi Jaap of Deshmukh was annoying too but Shivangi acting used to make up for it in scenes with Raghav whether it was fear ,anger, irritation or any other emotions.  Theirs was a full blown hate love story and as compared to pallavi's  , chandni is getting more calm,  subtle and closed scenes with Raunak,  still I feel Amandeep isn't able to pull it  in expressions department.  Not Going to fully blame amandeep for it as chemistry onus is also on writing, screenplay and direction here which is at best mediocre 

Raunaq is also going to be grey and Sai will nail the revenge part acting but the connection and sympathy for couple is missing here.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Kavita99

bold- lol this cracked me up. Mujhe lg rha h koi esa wesa hi reason hoega aur after marriage jese pallavi ka Revenge fuss fuss idhar raunaq ka Revenge fuss fuss ho jaega.


I really want sikku to prove me wrong but let's see

Well then it's sicku's loss because story badly needs shift because Chandini and Roshni sister drama is not working. 


There Raghav's redemption started and it worked for them because the focus was still on their journey and NGL they got a beautiful journey especially Raghav's redemption was the best part along with Pallavi's start of Pallavi Raghav Rao era where she started taking on people starting from Hyderabad's don himself. 

But here the original part not working so Raunaq's revenge and his family gives the major shift they need.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Sunaina7


The problem  with  Raunaq chandni story is that Sai and amandeep don't have even basic chemistry.  Neither character chemistry nor Actor chemistry too. Sai maybe is doing good individually  but most of his scenes are with amandeep and in that scenes there is lack of connect 

Pallavi Jaap of Deshmukh was annoying too but Shivangi acting used to make up for it in scenes with Raghav whether it was fear ,anger, irritation or any other emotions.  Theirs was a full blown hate love story and as compared to pallavi's  , chandni is getting more calm,  subtle and closed scenes with Raunak,  still I feel Amandeep isn't able to pull it  in expressions department.  Not Going to fully blame amandeep for it as chemistry onus is also on writing, screenplay and direction here which is at best mediocre 

Raunaq is also going to be grey and Sai will nail the revenge part acting but the connection and sympathy for couple is missing here.

@Bold the only thing I care about this show.

Comparing Raghav and Pallavi to Raunaq and Chandini is like comparing oranges to apples. Mehendi's main plot was love story of raghvi, chashni's premise is not love story and sicku made it clear from promos itself. 


@Italic I agree with this chemistry comes with writing . Only veteran actors and actresses raise above scripts here you can see script is anything but strong.  Neil Bhatt , Harshad Chopra once are few of best actors in ITV but now falters like anything in their new shows solely because script is crap.


I agree with connection and sympathy for couple is missing but again they hardly focused on them till now. If sicku wants he can write good script for them. He is capable of writing good journey for couples as I am following sicku from the time he was just a script writer under other PHS. That man just sucks at physical intimacy and multiple character arcs. 


I have negative expectations from him now just enjoying Ketan's performance in whatever little he is having.  I am waiting for Sumeet sir's entry more than anything it will give chance learn from him.

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago