Iqbal & Rachana's Interview

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally, a segment of iqbal & rachana, dono ek saath dikhe toh sahi, warna dono ke solo intvs hi a rhe the kab se. 😛

https://youtu.be/Ayktb9NVj_c

Finally they are together. Warna hamesha Satyawati insta pe Iqbal ko dikha dikhake mein bhi confused hoti rahi . 😆Awww Rachna is right. Iqbal is dashing in this look. Thanks Shweta

Waah... Finally someone realized that Iqbal and Rachana also need an exclusive segment on show competing 200 episodes! 🤪🤪

Such a fun segment but too short... As always, in dono ko onscreen and off screen jitna dekhlo kam hai... They are both such a treat to watch and such good, grounded human beings! ❤️❤️

Why do I think that Rachana had / still has a fangirl crush on Iqbal Khan... ☺️☺️ aww... Such a cutie pie... She herself admitted that acting opposite Iqbal is a dream for her... She must be learning so much from him everyday! 👍🏼👍🏼

Waise am not surprised, agar mujhe bhi Iqbal dikh Jaye to for me also it would be a dream... 

Agree with her last line, Iqbal looks so so good in this salt and pepper look... I dare say India's best answer to George Clooney, though obviously much younger...  

Thanks for sharing Shweta 🤗🤗

Originally posted by Angel_Shweta

Finally, a segment of iqbal & rachana, dono ek saath dikhe toh sahi, warna dono ke solo intvs hi a rhe the kab se. 😛

https://youtu.be/Ayktb9NVj_c

Originally posted by tulip.johar

Waah... Finally someone realized that Iqbal and Rachana also need an exclusive segment on show competing 200 episodes! 🤪🤪

Such a fun segment but too short... As always, in dono ko onscreen and off screen jitna dekhlo kam hai... They are both such a treat to watch and such good, grounded human beings! ❤️❤️

Why do I think that Rachana had / still has a fangirl crush on Iqbal Khan... ☺️☺️ aww... Such a cutie pie... She herself admitted that acting opposite Iqbal is a dream for her... She must be learning so much from him everyday! 👍🏼👍🏼

Waise am not surprised, agar mujhe bhi Iqbal dikh Jaye to for me also it would be a dream... 

Agree with her last line, Iqbal looks so so good in this salt and pepper look... I dare say India's best answer to George Clooney, though obviously much younger...  

Thanks for sharing Shweta 🤗🤗

@bold - i agree. She really admires him and i love the respectful relationship they share with each other 

I was listening to their radio interview which happened 2 months back. Its a good one hour long and iqbal is pulling rachana’s leg that he bullies her on set. It was a lot of fun to listen to

Ohh yeah... I heard that radio interview too! Was so much fun... Iqbal was in such fun form in that interview... 😉😉 with his deep, husky voice I can hear him all day... ☺️☺️

Love the respectful relationship Rachana and Iqbal have with each other - she doesn't use him for her own publicity (which she totally can because of course Iqbal is the bigger star between them). It's a nice mentor-mentee equation between them! 👍🏼

The lady has my whole heart! Talented, respectful, and carries herself with grace! ❤️❤️ Hope she continues to shine and keeps proving her acting chops! 👍🏼👍🏼

Originally posted by hmhss

@bold - i agree. She really admires him and i love the respectful relationship they share with each other 

I was listening to their radio interview which happened 2 months back. Its a good one hour long and iqbal is pulling rachana’s leg that he bullies her on set. It was a lot of fun to listen to