Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 9

Geet is happy to go back to London so she can meet up with the boyfriend. She was surprised to see Maan's mansion since she was not expecting that. She keeps calling him a loser but the true loser is her. He is a self made person, what has she done? She is nothing without her family. Can she even handle that dream project? What has she ever done on her own?

Thank you so much 😊 

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

part 10

What does Geet like about Arjun? Is it because he is a willing puppy who will run after her and take shit from her? He seems to using her for his own motives. He will dump her in no time when his purpose is met. He knows the power Maan has, but Gett did not even hear him out. She is in for a rude awakening one of these days.

Maan should not bother about crying over her. He should ignore her and go about his life until he can divorce her.

Thank you 😊 

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

part 11

Hard work? What hard work? Does she know the meaning of hard work? She thinks Maan was just handed everything. Did she bother finding out the facts?

Now that she has no access to her parents' money, lets see her hard work in action. Lets see her getting a job and earning for herself. Even Arjun will back away now.

She could not get an entry into Maan's office. She was kicked out like she deserves.

Thank you so much dear 😊 

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

part 12

Arjun has never paid for himself, Geet always paid. He has a job so why not?

She thinks she will show Maan? She has no idea. She tried to blackmail him with his secret and he has her secret with him too. So now she is stuck. Maan was still nice enough to give her some money. She does not deserve any.

Let her go work hard like she thinks she does and make her own money. She fill find out soon enough that she is the loser.

Thank you 😊 

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Simi

get well soon

take care

Thank you 😊 

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Me First ❀️

Awesome update and thanks baby for the long comment.

Now coming to update. It was so emotional. You made me cry at many points. Maan and his mom scenes were so emotional. It's true Bachha kahi pe bhi rahe maa baap uski takleef ko sense kar hi lete hai. Isiliye Amrita ko pata hai even Raj ko bhi. Yes he lies to console his wife but he too senses that Maan is in pain. That's why when Amrita collapses he chooses to hide it from Maan. Ab Maan ki bua ka kya Tanta hai or past me aisa kya hua hai jo sab jikar to karte hai par exactly wo incident ke bare me bolte nahi to I can't say much about that. Wo jab tak aap reveal nahi karoge wait karna padega.

Ab Geet ka to kya hi kehna. Usne to apne true colours dikha diye Dev ko bhi. I know use nahi pata tha Dev bhi waha tha. Par usse farak kya parta. Wo maha shameless woman hai. Dev ne sahi kaha CHARACTERLESS. Wo ek achhe ghar ki bahu or ek achhe insaan ki biwi banne ke layak to bilkul bhi nahi hai. Sorry to say but she is behaving like a sl*t.

Maan ko Dev se hide nahi karna chahiye tha. Use pehle din hi sach bata dena chahiye tha. As wo janta hai Dev ab wahi rahega kuchh time uske sath. Kitne din wo bhane banata. Pehle hi sach bol deta. Ab bhi to jhooth pakda gaya na.

Maan decided to div her. In fact Raj also wants that. If Geet is the issue then throw her out. Or yahi sahi hai. Wo madam sudharne wali hai nahi.

Isne dekh liya na but still uska ego itna high hai ki wo ready hi nahi hai sach accept karne ke liye. Waise ye madam ko kisne invite kiya us event me? Karti to kuchh hai nahi sivaye aaiyashi marne ke... Ha uska koi competition hota to shyad guest of honour ye banti 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Geet ke pas to paise hai nahi. To ye club ka bill kisne diya? Us bhikari ke pas paise kaha se aaye? And why she is so desperate suddenly? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Maan ka accident 😒😒😒 kitni takleef likhi hai is bichare ki life me. But I am happy ki Dev waha hai. Kam se kam uska koi hai waha.

Waiting for the next update baby

Edited by Dragon-Heart - 10 months ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh a great update. What a bond Maan and his mom Share 

Both can sense when the other person is in pain. But they need each other to be healthy

glad they talked finally and mom is better now 

Good dev was sent to London he finally gets to know about his bhabi 

good Maan told him everything   Atleast someone knows now 

oh no Maan us in an accident 

Let’s see and hope alls well

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 13

Yearning, Painful and so Fantastic Update 

Geet now lives with Arjun and now because she has no funds 

like before she questions Arjun while this very fact irritates him

then Geet never wants to go out 

so slowly there is issues arising between Geet and Arjun

Maan's mother can feel her child is not well and because of it 

she actually became sick as her blood pressure shot up 

but I liked the fact that Annie and Dev made sure Maan knows his mother

is not well .

and wow the minute Maan speaks to her she feels lighter .

Geet on the other hand is totally shocked knowing about Maan

in the business world .

Dev at least is with Maan and Maan finally tells Dev about his life with Geet

still Maan is somehow protecting Geet as he tells Dev not to tell anyone .

hell no it seems like Maan met with an accident