Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Good, she can return back as a lookalike of Anupama but as a new personality altogether who talks crisp, to the point, no bhaashans, no obsession with Shahs and doesn’t remember the Shah family at all, who knows who to say No to and how, can speak Sorry and Thank You properly, who is a big business tycoon and has never worn a suti sari ever, Anuj eventually falls in love with her because she has the same face

Most importantly, she doesn’t know how to cook or handle any house work because she has never done any of it

This I guess has happened in past in one of the other shows of same production

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Good, she can return back as a lookalike of Anupama but as a new personality altogether who talks crisp, to the point, no bhaashans, no obsession with Shahs and doesn’t remember the Shah family at all, who knows who to say No to and how, can speak Sorry and Thank You properly, who is a big business tycoon and has never worn a suti sari ever, Anuj eventually falls in love with her because she has the same face

Most importantly, she doesn’t know how to cook or handle any house work because she has never done any of it

This I guess has happened in past in one of the other shows of same production

Everything but this cannot happen with her Suri and thenku. That's a different case if she becomes the wife of another billionaire and become rich af💀

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

Saw the precap. I guess we are actually moving towards fake funeral. Anupa will go away, a real accident, fake death, funeral, Anuj's guilt, some sad shayaris from both sides. Tadap, tears, emotions, Anuj screaming Anupa's name, leap

They are going to make it all Anuj's fault 🤪

After her fake/real death i want Ekta Kapoor style Plastic surgery for anupamaa, and then memory loss. 😳

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

After her fake/real death i want Ekta Kapoor style Plastic surgery for anupamaa, and then memory loss. 😳

Plastic surgery means change of FL. 
Is Rupali Ganguly leaving the show?

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Plastic surgery means change of FL. 
Is Rupali Ganguly leaving the show?

No, No, it was just my silly prediction. 😅