Katha Ankahee

||Katha Ankahee Banner Contest||

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Forum People!

Welcome to Katha Ankahee Banner Contest.

Before you jump in, please do read the rules. 

Banner Size should be  1456W X 180H

You can send up to 5 Banners. Make sure they all are different.

You MUST read this before you get into your designs. *New* Forum Banner Dynamics

It goes without saying that it needs to be non-animated.

Banners shouldn't have the copyright or any kind of watermark on it.

Title of the forum in the banner should be spelt correctly i.e "Katha Ankahee" The title should appear in the middle of the banner. 

No offscreen pictures or pictures from social media allowed. However pictures from episodes and from promos of the show are allowed.

Characters who have to be included: Katha Singh Garewal, Viaan Raghuwanshi, Aarav Garewal, Ehsan Contractor, Teji Raghuwanshi, Farah Contractor, Aditya "Adi" Garewal,  Kailash Garewal,  Kavita Garewal, Yuvraj Garewal, Reet Garewal and Neerja(Dodo). Including other characters is optional. You can find images of the above listed characters here.

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).  If you don't know how to upload images in new site then visit How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here! 

For PS Users:

~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~  by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above] 

For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by  -aditi- 

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to ContestEntries with the subject field as 'Katha Ankahee BC' by 9 April 2023, 11.59 PM IST 

Tags:oye_nakhrewaali

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Anjureads thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Shibani. Its so tempting but will not be able to participate. Too many things on my plate😭

devashree_h thumbnail

Please participate or spread the word for us ❤️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Calling our in house creators!! Waiting for your fabulous creations 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Calling our in house creators!! Waiting for your fabulous creations 

thanks for the tag Neha! If time permits I should definitely submit something :)

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Characters who have to be included: Katha Singh Garewal, Viaan Raghuwanshi, Aarav Garewal, Ehsan Contractor, Teji Raghuwanshi, Farah Contractor, Rewa, Aditya "Adi" Garewal,  Kailash Garewal,  Kavita Garewal, Yuvraj Garewal, Reet Garewal and Dr. Amit Rawal. Including other characters is optional.

Tags:oye_nakhrewaali

hi, I don't think it makes sense to include dr. amit because he hasn't appeared after aarav's recovery at all. so he seemed to be a short arc character. same with adi -- we are not even getting flashbacks with his face. the only time we saw him was the initial few episodes. so they are not on the permanent list of characters. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.falooda

hi, I don't think it makes sense to include dr. amit because he hasn't appeared after aarav's recovery at all. so he seemed to be a short arc character. same with adi -- we are not even getting flashbacks with his face. the only time we saw him was the initial few episodes. so they are not on the permanent list of characters. 

yes, but they kind of the special characters that drove the story forward, so let's keep them for the contest. In future if we have another BC, then we'll your suggestion in mind. Thank you for pointing it out though😳

Grey-licious thumbnail

Shibu , where is neerja ji /dodo 

She's an important character

I think Dr Amit was not much needed her instead of him neerja ji/dodo should be there in the banner 

And same with rewa and adi rewa was just seen in first few episodes and adi in few flashbacks

Edited by Grey-licious - 1 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Character List has been updated, Banner Makers, please take a note.