Is he guilty of being a man

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Is Anuj getting punished for being a man??

Poll Choice
Yes, it would've been different with a woman
No, woman would get treated same way
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

For being a man, for not having toxic masculinity, for showing his vulnerable side..that his feelings doesnt matter at all??

I rarely watch Anupamaa's episodes nowadays but today i watched and it was hard watch.

How can literally EVERYONE be so inconsiderate towards Anuj?? Why nobody wants to give him time to grieve?? Why the heck is Holi celebration so damn important than a person's feelings?? 

And why is taking decision on his behalf that he HAS to celebrate holi when he dont want to..

I feel like its because he's a man of Anupamaa's world. And here mens are not supposed to have feelings or emotional pain. Had any woman went through the same, she would've got lot of sympathy and space to cope up with pain. Here, Anuj is getting nothing...no space, no time, no sympathy. Infact he's getting told how wrong he is.

Also his and Anupama's pain is not same. Anupama probably cried more when Samar's ex gf Nandini left than the time when Choti Anu left

Without a doubt.

Aisa kuch Anuj ne kiya hota toh bhar bhar ke adjectives and choicest Greek words nikalte.

Anuj is being punished for daring to be Anupamaa’s  new ‘man’

Men arent supposed to cry or be emotional, they are only meant to yell and be abusive.

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Without a doubt.

Aisa kuch Anuj ne kiya hota toh bhar bhar ke adjectives and choicest Greek words nikalte.

choicest Greek words? Like what😆I'm curious.

Originally posted by ThandiChai

For being a man, for not having toxic masculinity, for showing his vulnerable side..that his feelings doesnt matter at all??

I rarely watch Anupamaa's episodes nowadays but today i watched and it was hard watch.

How can literally EVERYONE be so inconsiderate towards Anuj?? Why nobody wants to give him time to grieve?? Why the heck is Holi celebration so damn important than a person's feelings?? 

And why is taking decision on his behalf that he HAS to celebrate holi when he dont want to..

I feel like its because he's a man of Anupamaa's world. And here mens are not supposed to have feelings or emotional pain. Had any woman went through the same, she would've got lot of sympathy and space to cope up with pain. Here, Anuj is getting nothing...no space, no time, no sympathy. Infact he's getting told how wrong he is.

Also his and Anupama's pain is not same. Anupama probably cried more when Samar's ex gf Nandini left than the time when Choti Anu left

Only Anuj is not supposed to have feelings. He is just a robot whose job is to worship and validate anupama even when she does nothing for him at all!

Anupama supports and sympathizes with rest all men. Mr. Shah and Toshu the most!

Originally posted by CheekuKaBeej

choicest Greek words? Like what😆I'm curious.

😆

I was going to say Sanskrit but that seemed too mild.

And some words I came across, termed them Greek 😆.

Originally posted by ThandiChai

The thing is that if they want to celebrate , do it but why keep dragging him in between in the name of his first Holi after marriage . Everyone putting it like he's doing a sin not coming to celebrate because it would hurt his wife. 😒

Dheeraj literally said : BHAI MUJHE KOI FARQ NAHI PADTA TU DEPRESSED WIPRRSSED HAI... BAS HOLI MANANE CHAL TO CHAL.... TERI BIWI KA EX SASURAAL IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FEELINGS... 

Originally posted by Ankitz

The thing is that if they want to celebrate , do it but why keep dragging him in between in the name of his first Holi after marriage . Everyone putting it like he's doing a sin not coming to celebrate because it would hurt his wife. 😒

Dheeraj literally said : BHAI MUJHE KOI FARQ NAHI PADTA TU DEPRESSED WIPRRSSED HAI... BAS HOLI MANANE CHAL TO CHAL.... TERI BIWI KA EX SASURAAL IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FEELINGS... 

Bro,  Dheeraj bhai jaise dost hone se accha hai na ho.. ek hi baar mei bhabhi ka bhakt ban gaya.. dsot keliye koi feelings nahi hai.. bhabhi ki shaadi ke baad ki pehli holi hai, pehli holi hai.. aise bol raha ha, jaise Anuj toh holi khelte hue paida hua tha aur saal mei 365 din holi hi khelta hai.