Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Opposite for me. I can’t invest in Dilsher. It’s been 10 episodes. I think I’ve gotten enough training as an MMA fighter now to defeat Rustom but he still hasn’t 😂 and yet every week it’s like imma kill him. Just do it already man 

I also want to see him win against Rustam 🤣.. he could have won the last one but Sitara distracted him .. I mean what was that… why did she scream at him… I don’t understand why they are making him lose against Rustam every damn time … and the promo shows Riyasat Ali’s goons are beating him to death 🥲 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 17 days ago
shaazi thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

So this Wednesday is second last episode… I think Dilsher will win from Ruston in the final episode 😅

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: shaazi

So this Wednesday is second last episode… I think Dilsher will win from Ruston in the final episode 😅

Thank God it's ending 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Thank God it's ending 

Anika are you following this Feroze thread ? 🤣

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Anika are you following this Feroze thread ? 🤣

Yes when the show teasers came 

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

I think they’re also working on Rustom’s redemption. He might not fight Dilsher and let him win. He will sacrifice his title because his dad has been cheating and murdering left right and centre 

Who do you think will die though ? I don’t think Dilsher will kill Rustom. They can’t turn him into a murderer. I think Riyasat might get killed. 

shaazi thumbnail

I think they’re also working on Rustom’s redemption. He might not fight Dilsher and let him win. He will sacrifice his title because his dad has been cheating and murdering left right and centre 

Who do you think will die though ? I don’t think Dilsher will kill Rustom. They can’t turn him into a murderer. I think Riyasat might get killed. 

It should be a fair game and I hope Dilsher wins on his own merit…. Dilsher will Have the realization and will not  kill Rustom in the last moment but I think he will win the game…. Showing Rustom scarificing the title will not make sense with Dilsher being portrayed as hero from the beginning 

tgota92 thumbnail

Yes makes sense because ultimately hero tou Dilsher ko hi banaye ge 🤣