Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Saw this in kaddu uncle's story n both yumna n wahaj posted it in their stories smiley36 Their individual fans keep fighting with each other while yumna n wahaj keep hyping meeru murtusmiley37 ..Well, why shouldn't they? Nothing should stop them from what they wanna do just bcoz some useless people troll them unnecessarily...

Show is over from July but Yumhaj has still insane craze among audience. Yumna and wahaj are lucky to have such dedicated and sincere fans.Havent seen such craze for any pak TV couple before smiley27smiley20

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 3 months ago

DT Warning Note:

We have seen that many people are breaking the rules here in the AT. This is to inform you that bashing other actors of the show, using abusive language for other actors and their fans is against the IF COC.

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.

Anyone found discussing this warning note or moderation following this note will have their WL raise without any further intimation.

PSF DT

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

gif

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

20240325_015338.jpg

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

The screen presence they have is insane 😭😭❤❤❤