Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

But in first episode she was against her father who was trying his best to get Astra 

but the reason she wanted was so that her rakshas status don't change as she likes eating humans 😆 woh toh cannibals bhi karthe hai uske alawa uske pass kaunsa power hai other than showing powerless white teeth🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Kya tha episode...logic  side mein rakh be ye episode dekha nahi ja Raha tha..😆

Shalin ka ye bola char ye ek he episode mein tolerate karana padega ?right..

i like him in negative role. Bhai positive usko suite nahi kartha he looks good as bad rakshas 😆 that billi baccha scene i don't lnow what he was doing with that truck. Woh bhi asaktha tha na car main truck main kya gaay aur bhens le ja raha tha college ke andar 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Bela not born in 1994, they show 2002 when that woman is going in labour... Which means she will turn 21 years old this year 

they were jumping in different years i really did not understand kiss year main kya kar rahe the 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ria23

From what i understood

Pratham is cursed has a way to come out

Will use shalin character body

Devlika reborn as bela

Basically ishq jo us samay mein poora na hua

But will pratham forget the revenge/insult

Would bela remember past

Yahan toh pariayan hi conspiracy kar rahi hai rakshaon ke khilaf

Or will they suddenly be so in love in kayanaat bekaboo ho jayegi means pari rakshaas for the first time join hands to separate them

they will take another way like n5. Bela will soon remember her past as they did this with n5 too. She will hate him and later she realize he is better than some one . That some one is either pratham's brother or her to be husband in her previous birth. By looking at the story it's going to be similar to n5. Hate turned love. The onlu difference there veer was madly in love with bani here he madly hates her for ruining his fathers tapas.😁

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Yeah I too was like what?? I thought she would name the girl Pari or something...though its better she didnt, I mean a pari whose name is Pari🤣 But pari jaisi hai islie naam hai Bela, ye kya logic hui🤪

vaise coz everyone was saying ye beauty and the beast concept hai, to shayad Belle se Bela bana lia😆

Bela ki intro ridiculous tha, ek to pata nehi kyun nacha dia, she was raaj pari, not apsara😆 dusra poem competetion se scholership mil raha tha🤪 

Now I am just curious Pratham and Ranav ka kya scene hai...sidha sidha reincarnation dikha dete...ye mare hue chacha ki trapped spirit nephew ki body ko possess korega to kuch zada hi weird ho jaega...🤪

re incarnation  kaise dikhathe 😂 mythology ka kachumbar kardethe reincarnation dikhathe toh 😂 as per mythology the ppl who does very bad in current life they will be born as rakshas in next life agar rakshas ko phir se jeevandan diya toh usko sufferring kaise milegi 😂 somewhere they have to show him really paap ka ghada bhara hua insaan types so that his next destination should be narak 😂🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Arjit wala jungle scene, Pratham devlekha ki story, and buddhe ka story stelling stary karna with black hair, sab 1994 tha...

arijith ko cameo kyun diya. Does ekta think him as lucky charm hamare liye toh woh ek shrap hai 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I wish Ranav was just a random guy not related to the Rakshas family as Pratham is gonna possess the body. Weird toh sound nahin karta at least. 

he will die i guess. That's when pratham will take over body to take revenge from the ppl who killed him and may be these ppl will cook a story that pari killed him. 

Currently only this is making sense rest all looks non sense 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

The plastic dall was so funny I mean all shows use dolls or pellow or whatever instead of a baby par atleast sahi se pakad to lete so that humein na dikhe k its a doll...smiley37

the narrators: black hair wale scenes sare 1994 k the...the Pratham incident happened in 1994 only...and Bela was born in 2002...and white hair scenes sare present time k hai...vaise ajkal boys mein hair thinning is such a problem, but is admi k to budhape k sath sath baal aur ghane hote gaye🤣

vaise Bela ka dance to phir bhi thik hai, college kid hai, but parilok mein apsarae were dancing to bollywood song🤣 kaliyug k apsaras bhi tv dekhte hai🤣

Vaise Rakshas marte nehi they keep saying...but apparently pratham underground hone k baad uska atma is supposed to be trapped underground until he finds his relative's body to use, matlab uska khudka body mitti mein mil chuka hoga...sounds like death to me🤪 uparse ye Ashwat ne apparently bhai and lady love ko khone k dukh mein pahele shaadi ki, phir baccha paida kia jo usse bhi zada stupid hai so far..and then mar gaya and uska putla bana uske bhai k grave k upar...but still rakshas never die...matlab kuch bhi🤣  

dola re dola kar rahe the 😂 aishwarya fans may be 😂

They did all this khichdi as rakshas can't take rebirth as rebirth is a boon and rakshas are not eligible to get itm 😂 

In pkyek they did similar thing abhay was put inside never melting ice casket piya ke aathe hi ice toot gaya and he was back 😂 

Bacche ko ye thak nahi patha ki uske agal bagal main insaan khane wale janwar hai aur ye nikla billi ko bachane 😂 bill bhi sochtha hoga pehle khudko toh bachalo phir mujhe bachana 😂

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

arijith ko cameo kyun diya. Does ekta think him as lucky charm hamare liye toh woh ek shrap hai 😂

Usko back up plan karke le rakha hoga...jab lage she wants to jalao our khoon again by ruining the leads' lives, she will bring him back to do that🤪🤣seriously vo humare lie shraap hi hai... 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dola re dola kar rahe the 😂 aishwarya fans may be 😂

They did all this khichdi as rakshas can't take rebirth as rebirth is a boon and rakshas are not eligible to get itm 😂 

In pkyek they did similar thing abhay was put inside never melting ice casket piya ke aathe hi ice toot gaya and he was back 😂 

Bacche ko ye thak nahi patha ki uske agal bagal main insaan khane wale janwar hai aur ye nikla billi ko bachane 😂 bill bhi sochtha hoga pehle khudko toh bachalo phir mujhe bachana 😂

ha ok rebirth nehi dikha sakte rakshas ka, so mar k bhoot ban gaya bhi nehi bol sakte, rakshas ka bhoot is weird for EK too🤣tabhi ye gol gol karke vo nehi marte, he will need body of an apna etc bol rahe...But ye batao, abhi powers activate nehi hua but Ranav hai to rakshas, vo mar jaega to uske soul ka kya hoga🤣and Akshat k soul ka kya hua🤣

khud kab tak bachega nehi pata billi ko bacha raha tha of all things🤣