Udariyaan

The wedding anniversary dinner date AdMat OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

The wedding anniversary dinner date

I dedicate this OS to 123456janu who requested me to write an AdMat OS on their date.

Nehmat looked at the wedding photograph of hers and Advait.

Nehmat:I married you only for my parents.I was not happy to marry you.But I never thought that one day I will fall in love with you.So today is very much special for me.Because today is our wedding anniversary.

She smiled.

Nehmat:But does Advait remember our wedding anniversary?He did not wish me even though today is our wedding anniversary.But even I could’nt wish him as he was in a hurry to go to his office.

Advait came back home.Nehmat was very happy.

Nehmat:He may wish me a happy wedding anniversary now.

Nehmat smiled:Finally you remembered?

Advait:Yes Nehmat.Finally I remembered that i have to start drinking green tea from today onwards.Please give me green tea.I will drink it though i don't like it.
The smile disappeared from Nehmat's face.
Advait noticed it.

Advait:Why are you not happy?You only told me to start drinking green tea from today onwards.Like an obedient husband I am doing it.You are not happy?

Nehmat nodded with a smile.He also smiled.

Advait:By the way Nehmat..today my colleague Rahul has called us to the restaurant.He wants to celebrate his wife’s birthday with us.So get ready.We will go to the restaurant.

Nehmat nodded.

She thought:Advait’s friend is arranging birthday party for her.But Advait does not een care about our wedding anniversary.

She was really disappointed.

Nehmat and  Advait went to the restaurant.Nehmat did not find Advait colleague and wife there.

Nehmat:Where are they?They did not reach yet?

Advait:I will call Rahul and ask.

Advait called Rahul.

Advait:Hey Rahul...we have reached the restaurant.

Advait cut the call and looked at Nehmat.

Advait:We are 30 minutes early.They will come soon.Till then we will talk and spend time.

Nehmat:Ok.

They sat near the table.

Advait:Nehmat…you remember our first meeting?

Nehmat:Yes.You had come to my house with your parents to see me.

Advait:Yes.That’s when you saw me.It was a pure arranged marriage for you.But it was not a pure arranged marriage for me.

Nehmat got confused.

Nehmat:Means?

Advait:I had seen you before that itself.

Flash back….

Advait was talking on the phone.Suddenly his eyes fell on Nehmat who was talking to her friends.

His face blossomed seeing her.

Present….

Advait:It was love at first sight for me.

Nehmat was surprised:What?

Advait:Yes.But I did not have any hope.Because we were strangers.There was no way to reach you.But God had other plans.When I registered my name in the matrimonial site,my parents checked many profiles.They found your profile the best.They chose you for me.After that they showed me your photograph and profile.I was surprised as they chose the girl I fell in love with at the first sight.I was so happy and excited that immediately I said ‘yes’ to them.Then we contacted your parents and luckily they were also interested in my alliance.

Nehmat was surprised.

Nehmat:Why did’nt you tell me before?

Advait:I was waiting for our wedding anniversary to reveal it to you.So that I can surprise you and make our first wedding anniversary special.

Nehmat was surprised.

Nehmat:You remember that today is our wedding anniversary?

Advait smiled.

Advait:How can I forget our wedding anniversary?After all our wedding was special to me as God surprised me by getting me married to the girl I never expected to marry,yet longed to marry. Happy wedding anniversary Nehmat.

Nehmat became very happy.

Advait:No colleague of mine invited us here.I brought you here to celebrate our wedding anniversary.I pretended to call Rahul on the phone.Actually I had'nt rung up Rahul.

Nehmat smiled.

The waiter served them food.Nehmat was surprised as all the dishes were their favourite.

Advait:Since it’s our day I ordered the food items which we both love the most.

Nehmat smiled.

Nehmat:You are so sweet Advait.That’s why I fell in love with you.Happy wedding anniversary my dear husband.

Advait smiled.

They both ate food by feeding each other romantically.

Advait:How was our wedding anniversary dinner date?

Nehmat:It was the best date till date.

Advait:Not the best.The best date is yet to come.Because we will live together for many more years.

Nehmat smiled.

He smiled at her:Happy Wedding Anniversary again Nehmat.

She smiled at him:Happy Wedding Anniversary wishes to you again Advait.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful os 

Keep writing✍️✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the pm

Wonderful OS... greatly written

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Nehmat is recollecting about her marriage and how she fell in love with her husband.

coderlady thumbnail

He did not wish her. Hope he has a plan. Otherwise there will be one unhappy wife.

coderlady thumbnail

What a guy. Not only he remembered, he made it very special.

Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a wonderful os I really love it it has made my day I really like my admat chemistry how advaik made nehmat special  their love keep writing more os on admat  thank you for listening to my request I must you are wonderful writing 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous and Beautiful OS

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wish she got this happiness in the show

MochaQueen thumbnail

Haye love at first sight❤️