Posted: 1 years ago

I dislike him anyways 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is good actor

He was good in Bhul bualaya and his first movie 

and he was good with kriti sanon in lukka chuppi

And all dirrerent tye of movie---So he isπŸ‘πŸΌ can understanad some of the comments and feelings πŸ˜†

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

That’s what most actors do, if not all. It all depends upon the personal preference I guess. If we like an actor then every appearance of theirs will come across as a masterpiece. 

Kartik’s any role till date is far from masterpiece though. 
He is yet to try something which makes him look/act dramatically different from his successful roles. 

He has found popularity with his role in PKP so no wonder he emulates that everywhere. But versatility is not apparent from his career graph yet

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True, i was quite surprised by the fact that when he made his entrance, the whole theatre burst into cheers. Shraddha and Karthik are actually well loved by the masses. Ranbir, Alia, Sara, Jhanvi are all mostly liked by urban folk or multiplex goers.  He does have a mass following and he should first capitalise on that than making recent remakes.

Jhanvi is making foray to south cinema to use her mother's fame and popularity to increase her appeal

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cts22

True, i was quite surprised by the fact that when he made his entrance, the whole theatre burst into cheers. Shraddha and Karthik are actually well loved by the masses. Ranbir, Alia, Sara, Jhanvi are all mostly liked by urban folk or multiplex goers.  He does have a mass following and he should first capitalise on that than making recent remakes.

Jhanvi is making foray to south cinema to use her mother's fame and popularity to increase her appeal

We always hear of there not being a magic formula for a good Actor or Actress ...

But it's about the one's that truly know their specific genre that works best for them.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Kartik and Shraddha make a good pair 

He was so cheesy in the little scenes he had in TJMMπŸ˜† he's done way better in lead roles

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

He was so cheesy in the little scenes he had in TJMMπŸ˜† he's done way better in lead roles

Yeah he was kinda looking like a champu. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

He overdid it

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Exactly.. and honestly I think he overdoes this cringe boy acts .. also how long will he keep copying Akki? πŸ˜†

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Kartik has to gel with a genre that best suits his acting style. πŸ‘πŸΌ