Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Saat Samandar is actually one of Chunky Pandey’s songs.  Any time a celebrity family has a wedding their songs are always played.  

Ananya is not a good dancer at all.  But she is having fun and good for her.  It’s her cousin’s wedding and they’re all just being themselves having a good time.  

Chunky was just sitting and making faces in the song last para he gets up and dances with whistle

The song belongs to one and only Divya no one can match her in dance on that song 🥳

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No grace. No lachak. Cardboard. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ananya and Chunky look cute dancing on this, ngl. I looove father daughter dances :) 

On another note, weren't there talks of Jacqueline remaking this song? Thank God they shelved it

Edited by w4always - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Chunky was just sitting and making faces in the song last para he gets up and dances with whistle

The song belongs to one and only Divya no one can match her in dance on that song 🥳

True 😆    But he was in the song.  I was just saying that this should not be thought of as Ananya copying Sara.  As it was Sara’s dance and overacting seemed kind of cringe anyway.  

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: w4always

Ananya and Chunky look cute dancing on this, ngl. I looove father daughter dances :) 

On another note, weren't there talks of Jacqueline remaking this song? Thank God they shelved it

Omg remake this song already there are YouTube videos of people doing their own dance version which are irritating to see

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

True 😆    But he was in the song.  I was just saying that this should not be thought of as Ananya copying Sara.  As it was Sara’s dance and overacting seemed kind of cringe anyway.  

Even chunky forgot the original steps he was just following his daughter 😆

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No offence.. being entertainers these people really have zero rhythm in their moves 🤣

Edited by DheeJattanDi - 1 years ago