Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

6A0E1A51-0201-42CB-8408-27F8ADD0A862.jpeg

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

But she is never shown to be a spoiled brat. Pampered yes but not a spoiled brat. They cover her foot in the mouth syndrome and shoot before asking questions behaviour as strong and independent. There is a difference in all this. Her badtameezi are portrayed as her tashan. Everywhere yumna and the makers are going around saying how different meerab is and how strong and independent she is when in reality she simply comes off as a spoiled brat that cannot make a single decision about her life in 24 episodes. The only decision she made is to get married for revenge and we never saw any revenge 😂. Being annoying isn't taking revenge. 

They have been married for like more than 10 episodes and she is still where she was when they got married. Meerab should have atleast taken a decision to work on this marriage after the accident even if she is in denial of her feelings for murtu. The accident also happened 2-3 weeks ago and she still don't know where she stands in this marriage

Does she want this marriage to work or not? I am not talking about her love for murtu but her take on this marriage itself. 

If she is so unhappy with the marriage to the level she is vending it out everything to her male friend why did she decide to give this marriage another chance? 

She has been in this confused state without any progress for weeks now. That's frustrating to watch and bad writing from the makers. 

Screenshot_2023-03-17-00-09-23-46_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

She told rohail that she don't want to break her marriage. 

As she told her adopted parents, she accepted there is relationship with murtasim. However it is, she and he share a relationship. 

She blurted out about contract thing to rohail unintentionally and she didn't even register that is disrespectful towards her marriage relationship which is so wrong of her. She feels family shouldn't know about contact because they will judge her. With her friend, she doesn't have that issue. Again she should know what should say and what should not to a friend. I am sure she will pay price for this action. 

Meerab is not only pampered girl but also opinionated person. 

From helping her maid in domestic abuse case to trying to help nyla when she thought she gonna face forced marriage. She always expressed her opinion. Her way of trying to help them is not logical but her intention is always at right place. 

Spoilt brats won't care about others. But she cares when something wrong is happening infront of her. 

I do feel her not giving up when everyone around her tries to control her,  not minding expressing her opinion infront of many people like nyla case, encouraging her maid to not tolerate domestic abuse as strong quality. But her approach always messes things for her. 

Yes she didn't fight enough for her career but she still didn't give up too as she told rohail. 

But she is still not matured enough to live independently. 

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Kutta bhi khud khushi kar lega inke harkato se 🙃

well atleast there is hope the dog will eat the papers

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahiaana

As i said yesterday. This forum TB fd is the beeeeeest ❤️‍🔥 

Yaar ab to hum sab ko ek dusre ke jokes, analysis, baton ki bhi adaat par ja rahi hein. Meri to din puri nahi lagti yeha aye bina. 

Plus can we all please spare some moments and appreciate these two MOST INTELLIGENT BEAUTIFUL and GENIUS people Neha and madhu for how they are serving us goooooold with their words (stories) Hands down two most genius author in TB fd ❤️ obviously all the other author are doing great and good too. As a person who loves to read a lot, I'm loving every bit of the serving all of these FF authors providing us ❤️ but neha and madhu with their word selection, the continuity in story and all. 👏👏👏👏 koyi comparison hi na hein ❤️

Thank you girls 💟💟💟💟 sending lots of love and dua 💟

And prayers and love for the other writers too ❤️ for keeping us all sane and happy with your stories otherwise actual drama writer ne to sattyanash hi kar diya jindegi ka with this Haya’s character 🙃🥹 

Aww my girl thank you ❤️ . Love you yaar . Tune itna accha likha hai , ab rulayegi kya pagli . Meri behan i love you 😭😭😭😭☺️☺️❤️

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why am I having the feeling that Murtasim will not tell anybody that Meerab is not pregnant. Although he himself would believe that Meerab is not pregnant. 

I think Murtasim will turn it into an opportunity to tease Meerab and then later when Rohail panga will start then that terrace jump scene will happen. 

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 1 years ago
mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Will Haya give up on winning Murtasim when she comes to know of Meerab's pregnancy?

Or will it not matter to her?

Papaya juice banake khila degi meerab ko 🥹 taki that none-exist-baccha khuda ke pyara ho jaye 🙃

Anything is possible for this bakwas woman

Bengali baba se jake jadu-tona le ayegi phir. "Baba mujhe bhi pregnant kardo murtasim ke bacche ki" . 

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chumu

For the first time In halal romance vallo ki batoa mea I find sense

they are making the right arguments for the wrong reasons

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Moonks,

I agree with you on Murtasim , yes he was one doing everything in this marriage since day 01. He has been standing by her, giving her space and time to heal and has been very supportive ,understanding ,sensitive and caring too! For those who all say what is he ding is basic and standard , yes for any normal marriage but  in their marriage and circumstances I say No. MK doesn’t have reason to be any of above , he could have been simply indifferent like nothing changed and move on with his life, given meerab was in no mood or had  give any reason for him to to believe that she wanted something out of this marriage or relationship. Her one reason for saying Yes was she needed shelter and he was giving her that , he needn’t be worrying about rest! 

Was he perfect in his attempts?  No he was always  honesty and sincere. This entire thing is new and brought fwd a different side of him, probably his real side which he buried long ago when he was made the Khan. Time again he vowed he will be with her and proved too, he keeps on telling her that to give this life a change and maybe  once she accepts this maybe she will see things differently and maybe would like it too! He was  patient and at times when he knew she will blow up things he was strict! Him defending her infront of MB was a very very huge thing! 

Meerab I didn’t expect her to lap up and take this new life immediately but she has been quite a suprise, she has remained strong and calm despite the strom brewing within and somewhere I’d say it was MK and his approach has what helped contain that storm and when it will erupt like volcano it will be because of him only.

And Meerab has been insensitive to him quite number of times with her words , when he was going to village she says good I can stay in peace for few days, it was childish but was not needed when he was being patient! And next time was when after date he was sneezing and asked for joshanda her immediate reaction was what ? Why should I make not something u would expect especially after the date and his confession. Like he said if not husband u can treat me like fellow human.

He always tries to uphold her dignity when haya keeps mouthing BS, he just doesn’t take it on face when haya keeps saying she doesn’t love you nor she cares for you! Deep done it hits him hard and knows it’s truth but he always maintains that he loves her and likes her way she is! And I loved it when he politely tells haya not to create problems for meerab! 

Could he have been more strict and vocal Yes I wish , I hated soup scene , she can sit on bed but allowing her to feed him was absolute 🤮, he way too easily forgave her after accident, I wish he would have giver her silent treatment especially when meerab has been so vocal!No I don’t think he should hve called out infront of meerab for gajra , why should he defend anything infront of haya , this is there marriage and he has no business explaining to a delusional psycho that she was wrong and especially when he knows it doesn’t make iota of difference to her ! But after meerab clearly stating she is not jealous but feels humiliated by her antics he had no right taking her to village even if it was her grandparents dying especially when he very well knows meerab temperament and will she feel given there fragile marriage status!

And the golden cage and imprisonment thing , would he do  that to meerab No , every one around knows that she should just ask him and he will let her fly ! Even MB low-key hinted adding her pre-cond but had she asked him her right to study in contract he would have agreed to! 

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fuchsia people always skip on same major issues. While they are right about Maa Begum indirectly imposing marriage and Murtasim on Meerab in the name of fate, they took the bangle scene a bit too negatively than it was intended. 

They have never read about alpha pairs in romance I guess. 

The scrutiny is bit too much again.

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

I don't what it is about. But tq♥️. 

Congratulations..You are a rocker now😆