Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

If the rule is "don't publish," it should be stated in those words. "Send entries by PM" doesn't exclude publishing.

There is no mention of judging, voting by members, or anonymity on the first page of this topic. Whatever you want us to realize about the nature of your contest, please take the time to tell us.

OK I have added . I hope it’s clear now dear ! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sent another one 😳

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think I'll be able to send in any entries. There was a fair notice, of course, and sufficient deadline, but life got in the way: I've just qualified GATE, and I'm having to simultaneously prepare for NET and apply for Ph.Ds.

I'm sorry I couldn't participate. I look forward to reading the entries, though. And please tag me for any future contests!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: HereAsMyself

I don't think I'll be able to send in any entries. There was a fair notice, of course, and sufficient deadline, but life got in the way: I've just qualified GATE, and I'm having to simultaneously prepare for NET and apply for Ph.Ds.

I'm sorry I couldn't participate. I look forward to reading the entries, though. And please tag me for any future contests!

Congratulations and all the best for future endeavours 🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Dear writers thank you for gracing this thread n gifting your beautiful creations .

We have now closed submission of entries. 

We shall display all the creations for voting soon in a new thread. 

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Congratulations and all the best for future endeavours 🤗

Thank you!

Looking forward to reading the entries ❤️