A Micro Fiction Contest for everyone !!! - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I will participate โค๏ธ Thanks for informing by PM 

Thanks for the tag, SoniRita (can't tag you). I have a few ideas, and I'll work on at least one of them.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago
Originally posted by BrhannadaArmour

Thanks for the tag, SoniRita (can't tag you). I have a few ideas, and I'll work on at least one of them.

You are welcome to participate, Brhannada. You can submit one or more entries ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by SoniRita

Suta, will this thread be GAed?

Good idea .. let me try .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In a PM to me, you wrote, "Please remember to make your story 13+"

What does this mean?

The Fan Fiction Rules define M or 13+: "Trigger Warnings like Extremely Mild or Just Mention of Death-of-a-Character/ medical-illness/ mental-health-issue/ murder/ kidnapping/ bullying/ eating-disorders/ trauma/ abuse/ miscarriage etc."

Do you expect my story to include something that meets the definition of the M rating?

Or, are you saying that the compulsory LGBTQ+ element itself requires an M rating?

I think that stories with homophobic violence, sexual situations, or descriptive makeout scenes should be 13+, although the rules don't say so. However, LGBTQ+ characters by themselves don't make a story Mature.

Hiding the existence of LGBTQ+ diversity from children of any age - or advising their parents/guardians to watch out for LGBTQ+ - is unacceptable.

By the time LGBTQ+ children turn 13, they may already feel isolated because they are different. Reading age-appropriate stories that acknowledge and accept LGBTQ+ diversity can have a positive impact on children's self-esteem.

Originally posted by SoniRita

Suta, will this thread be GAed?

Our global moderators have graciously agreed to make it GA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Our global moderators have graciously agreed to make it GA๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay๐Ÿฅณ thank u mods

Originally posted by BrhannadaArmour

In a PM to me, you wrote, "Please remember to make your story 13+"

What does this mean?

The Fan Fiction Rules define M or 13+: "Trigger Warnings like Extremely Mild or Just Mention of Death-of-a-Character/ medical-illness/ mental-health-issue/ murder/ kidnapping/ bullying/ eating-disorders/ trauma/ abuse/ miscarriage etc."

Do you expect my story to include something that meets the definition of the M rating?

Or, are you saying that the compulsory LGBTQ+ element itself requires an M rating?

I think that stories with homophobic violence, sexual situations, or descriptive makeout scenes should be 13+, although the rules don't say so. However, LGBTQ+ characters by themselves don't make a story Mature.

Hiding the existence of LGBTQ+ diversity from children of any age - or advising their parents/guardians to watch out for LGBTQ+ - is unacceptable.

By the time LGBTQ+ children turn 13, they may already feel isolated because they are different. Reading age-appropriate stories that acknowledge and accept LGBTQ+ diversity can have a positive impact on children's self-esteem.

@ blue Agree with all your pointers, they are valid, glad to see you are very well converant with the rules. Thanks for enumerating them here, it will benefit all our participants.

Happy writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

My dear ๐Ÿ˜Šall possibilities are allowed ..please go ahead n let your creativity flow freely ๐Ÿค—

Compulsory  are LGBTQ element n word count . 

Ramadan is starting next week, busy with preparations. Is it possible to extend this until end of April?

If not then no worries. Will try to take out time.