Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think its obvious as they are the leads of the show

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Yes even I feel so now! But how and what will happen is my question! If anyone saw this film called Ved it’s quite similar to their situation the hero heroine get married for the child and then actually fall in love but the question here is Nandu is still alive 

I hv a feeling that Vasundhara-Sona will join hands.. Now the lady thinks that maitree is responsible for everything... Her son was a druggie,he caused accident and nandu went on a coma but still she js blaming maitree for everything.

Even aashish didnt speak a word against Saarnash and ready to go to jail for his druggie bhai.. 

Maitree-ashish milaap isnt going to happen unless they do something drastic for the sake of TRPs.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes even I feel so now! But how and what will happen is my question! If anyone saw this film called Ved it’s quite similar to their situation the hero heroine get married for the child and then actually fall in love but the question here is Nandu is still alive 

Nandu will either die or become negative😭

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ab tak Nandu hosh mein aayi nahi hai shoot wise we can see the off screen bts!

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aisa mujhe bhi lag raha hai!! But Sona tai hates Vasundhara too 

kala16 thumbnail

Aisa mujhe bhi lag raha hai!! But Sona tai hates Vasundhara too 

But i think she might go to any extent to spoil maitrees life. She wants maitree to remain as a widow to her druggie son. Abhi woh photos dekhegi toh pakka she will call her characterless..

kala16 thumbnail

Where is the movie available?