Posted: 1 years ago

Guys do you think they’re the end game as it was supposed to be punar vivah 3 

I dont think thats going to happen till 100 episodes.. If they come under Trp pressure they might change the story line after 50 episodes..

I think its obvious as they are the leads of the show

Yes even I feel so now! But how and what will happen is my question! If anyone saw this film called Ved it’s quite similar to their situation the hero heroine get married for the child and then actually fall in love but the question here is Nandu is still alive 

Originally posted by Crazze4tv

Yes even I feel so now! But how and what will happen is my question! If anyone saw this film called Ved it’s quite similar to their situation the hero heroine get married for the child and then actually fall in love but the question here is Nandu is still alive 

I hv a feeling that Vasundhara-Sona will join hands.. Now the lady thinks that maitree is responsible for everything... Her son was a druggie,he caused accident and nandu went on a coma but still she js blaming maitree for everything.

Even aashish didnt speak a word against Saarnash and ready to go to jail for his druggie bhai.. 

Maitree-ashish milaap isnt going to happen unless they do something drastic for the sake of TRPs.

Originally posted by Crazze4tv

Nandu will either die or become negative😭

Originally posted by la_Reine

Nandu will either die or become negative😭

Ashish might win the custody battle maitree might support him.. Uske baath hya hota hein dekhna padega...

Ab tak Nandu hosh mein aayi nahi hai shoot wise we can see the off screen bts!

But the trailers which they showed supported the story to be about Maitree and Nandini right.. so not sure if it will take Punar vivah storyline. If that happens then nandu might be turned Negative.

Originally posted by jhanvibella

But the trailers which they showed supported the story to be about Maitree and Nandini right.. so not sure if it will take Punar vivah storyline. If that happens then nandu might be turned Negative.

I think the one which they showed in the trailer is yet to come.. Nandini-maitree parting ways..Initial reports said this is the third installment of Punar Vivah.