Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I too thought the same. I feel that maybe sai will leave the house and then Satya will help with the stay or they'll actually stay with Satya? I know too much to ask for and this isn't gonna happen but I do believe that he's gonna help sai. 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Need to watch the episode. I get that why they're showing Sai like that it's to lay the foundation of haters to lovers troupe otherwise Sai wasn't this miffed with Virat either in GC 1st time. So can we expect jitna zyada intense naafrat pyaar badmein jakar utna intense hoga?! 

☺️❤️ 🤗 yes please😉

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The timing is kind of wrong. IPL is coming and trps usually drop during IPL and vankar goes crazy to keep it stable. Last time he killed samrat and also sai's miscarriage. 

Satya sai might not get much trp due to IPL, which might lead to vankar making some changes in 'his style' 🤣

Bappa, bacha lena😂

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's too early to speculate. Trps will dip but position will be there. And it will not be ghum only....will apply to all

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayagujral

The timing is kind of wrong. IPL is coming and trps usually drop during IPL and vankar goes crazy to keep it stable. Last time he killed samrat and also sai's miscarriage. 

Satya sai might not get much trp due to IPL, which might lead to vankar making some changes in 'his style' 🤣

Bappa, bacha lena😂

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala. Ghum is pretty comfortable even during IPL. 

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala. Ghum is pretty comfortable even during IPL. 

Jhatke hi itne deta hai Vanku 🤣 IPL or no IPL 

daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Need to watch the episode. I get that why they're showing Sai like that it's to lay the foundation of haters to lovers troupe otherwise Sai wasn't this miffed with Virat either in GC 1st time. So can we expect jitna zyada intense naafrat pyaar badmein jakar utna intense hoga?! 

I'm not considering anything for now 😂 

While as actors I do want Harshad Ayesha paired together but it's too early judge if it's Sairat Or Saiya.  

Only time will tell. 

But I was sad for Savi today 😥

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: daydreamers

While as actors I do want Harshad Ayesha paired together but it's too early judge if it's Sairat Or Saiya.  

Only time will tell. 

Honestly 

I think as parents both Sai and Virat need to sit Sai down and tell her that they are her parents but her father is married now to someone else. So them coming together for her is not possibile .

However they will always her parents, be around her.. because making her believe in the lies she believes in with Patralekha doing what she does and no one able to control her she is going to harm the mental health of the child. 

xfiles thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: daydreamers

Only time will tell. 

Right now I am more interested in seeing Paki’s downfall. SaiYa can slowly simmer on the backburner. Thoda aur pakne do. Paki sabzi pak gayi. Abhi tadka lagaane ka waqt aa gaya 🤣

daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Honestly 

I think as parents both Sai and Virat need to sit Sai down and tell her that they are her parents but her father is married now to someone else. So them coming together for her is not possibile .

However they will always her parents, be around her.. because making her believe in the lies she believes in with Patralekha doing what she does and no one able to control her she is going to harm the mental health of the child. 

That's what I want too. 

But the way Vanku has dished out Virat till now I'm finding it difficult to work out this way. 

If Sai puts this forward first, V may join in later. 

May work out this way if Harshad is really brought in to pair opposite Ayesha