luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So guys Ram Kapoor from Bandra, lived samandar ke saamne and that was pretty much established as his address. Now we know, LK and his family including Prachi are in Kapoor Mansion (Ram's house). As far as I know there is no residential island in Bandra.. so how in the world are ARP renting a house infront of Kapoor Mansion??

Either in 20 years Kapoor Urban's has built an island infront of Kapoor Mansion or they are in a floating island... What is wrong with the writers, can't they maintain even an iota of integrity with the original story line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice point.  They are ITV writers logic and them are poles apart.  We should just flow with the concept shouldn't think about such. They can build even a floating house on Samandar...

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know, but Ram Kapoor's address was son iconic...like it was such a source of banter between Raya... Have they forgotten Raya fully.

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Darling, I don't understand at all why they call it balh2. Our history was completely different, special, with its own spirit. The new story is not like that. Well, would you do balh3 if you want money, and here we are with Ram and Priya, who were not given a clear happy ending for the sake of some obvious clichéd product?

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvumjht

So guys Ram Kapoor from Bandra, lived samandar ke saamne and that was pretty much established as his address. Now we know, LK and his family including Prachi are in Kapoor Mansion (Ram's house). As far as I know there is no residential island in Bandra.. so how in the world are ARP renting a house infront of Kapoor Mansion??

Either in 20 years Kapoor Urban's has built an island infront of Kapoor Mansion or they are in a floating island... What is wrong with the writers, can't they maintain even an iota of integrity with the original story line.

🤪