Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I don't think anyone who doesn't want to passive smoke or infact a normal person would follow their friend if they are smoking in a public setting unless a father is smoking in presence of his kids. 

It's not because they want to it happens as people are just chilling and feelin irie. In UK they don't even do smoke rooms anymore. It's become outdoors only. What's even worse, people casually smoking weed. And that crap stinks. But even non weed smokers are standing about nearby.  I'm only talking about outdoors coz like I said here they don't do it indoors no more apart from some people in their own houses. 

Then there's the vape. Uk is a vaping ground. Smokers vape to leave smoking, kids think hey vapings cool and unnecessarily start on it. Sometimes outside of work, you are limited with time and chilling together and all sharing same outside space  whether it's designated or not designated space for smokers. There's no set rule who definitely should and shouldn't step aside. It's just common sense. But you'll be surprised as to how many don't. Anywayz back to this girl. It looks from the pic that she is standing outside. 

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Ananya looks malnourished. 😟

She's not getting enough nutrition ... ? 😃

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I like the take of your reasoning on this. A angle not many have thought about. 

But there has been loads of death after Covid times in the Industry. 

I'm telling you - these vaccinations - were not a good thing either. It's made peoples immune system weaker. In Dec all over there was the flue virus and everyone was struggling to deal with it. 

She's still young though - for now her body can take the smoking if she can quit before 40 - the body will recover. 

i have been speaking with people outside.. Yes this is is indeed very true that immune system have become weak.. They are falling sick more often and taking time to heal.. They claim that even diseases that they never had suddenly appearing like diabetes, high blood pressure... Plus it seems medicine and healthy eating have no effect in curing..  

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

i have been speaking with people outside.. Yes this is is indeed very true that immune system have become weak.. They are falling sick more often and taking time to heal.. They claim that even diseases that they never had suddenly appearing like diabetes, high blood pressure... Plus it seems medicine and healthy eating have no effect in curing..  

bang on. I advise everyone not to have these vaccinations now.  So many ppl did warn against them. My Jamaican friends nah believe inna all that, and they didnt have it and used to see ppl during covid times, and they were absolutely fine. I didn't have mine till much later... then I don't know why and decided to go for it.

YourCat thumbnail

bang on. I advise everyone not to have these vaccinations now.  So many ppl did warn against them. My Jamaican friends nah believe inna all that, and they didnt have it and used to see ppl during covid times, and they were absolutely fine. I didn't have mine till much later... then I don't know why and decided to go for it.

they were bullying and being racist to the unvaccinated...  Why else.. Now there is fungus spreading.. May God protect us.   

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MargaritaLover

Is there even anyone? Maybe Big B, he had some severe health issues during Coolie. I am assuming he doesnt becoz of that. He surprisingly looks healthier too compared to other celebs. Among actresses Sush, Rani, Kareena everyone smokes so I don't know who doesn't.

Rani smokes ? Who told you?

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

they were bullying and being racist to the unvaccinated...  Why else.. Now there is fungus spreading.. May God protect us.   

Yes, they were certainly bullying the people into this. 

The vaccination waa prolly a cover, to stard heard immunity off.

rckRadhe thumbnail

Anywayz back to this girl. It looks from the pic that she is standing outside. 

Pictures can also be misleading, but if it was just a puff who cares ... ? 😃

rckRadhe thumbnail

They all seemed to be having so much fun ... 😃

https://youtu.be/Zf__nAYMuqw