Theory on Rounaq

ananya.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m only watching this show for Sai Ketan Rao. Honestly a bit disappointed cause he’s not getting any screen space. But I agree his character and backstory is being kept under wraps.

Chashni really needs to pick up its pace. And now I’m really annoyed with the past flashbacks. There’s a flashback in every episode and I hope they stop since they’ve revealed the entire backstory by now. 

I also have a theory. We know the hotel belonged to Chawla. Rounaq came to get a file on Chawla Mills. So does he have any connection to Chawla at all? Maybe he has some vendetta against Chawla as well.   Or perhaps he’s working for Chawla. Maybe he came to know Chandni’s father is alive and came to kill him or something. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In women oriented shows male lead hardly has anything to do… after some while they won’t have anything to do & just stand there & later by being fed up will leave the show

ananya.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

In women oriented shows male lead hardly has anything to do… after some while they won’t have anything to do & just stand there & later by being fed up will leave the show

After playing a character like Raghav Rao, I don’t think SKR would accept a role like that. I’m really hoping there’s more to his character. Otherwise I’m going to bid adieu to this one. 

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

heyy good to see u here dear ❤️

Are you following the show ?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

heyy good to see u here dear ❤️

Are you following the show ?

nope Kavita… I am on vacay to India, just by chance saw the show on star 😆 when my mil was watching😆

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nope Kavita… I am on vacay to India, just by chance saw the show on star 😆 when my mil was watching😆

oh wow enjoy your vacation ❤️

Your mil is watching 😱 ask her about her opinion then 🤭

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can't talk about other shows but sicku shows MLs always have good screen space and plots for MLs if not equally.  And it also depends on trps, end of the day it's a trp game and everything changes over night so we never know whether Raunaq will have anything to do or not.

And they had to shift narrative to love story soon as they won't be having much material left for sisters at one point 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

oh wow enjoy your vacation ❤️

Your mil is watching 😱 ask her about her opinion then 🤭

she too just started😆

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

she too just started😆

How're you? How's the Vacay going😳

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

How're you? How's the Vacay going😳

I am good 😊.. Vacay is almost about to end 😭.. next week back to base 😭 in snow 😪😤